chapter 29

Hey guys!!!

How are you all??

I am back with another chapter in between exams...

This is a filler chapter which will include meeting some lost people and planning of the trip. The real fun will start from the next chapter...

I hope you would like it.

Happy reading 🙂
------------------------------------------

Sanyukta's pov...

Reaching home, l threw my bag on the couch and the first thing l did was to look for my mother. After all she will be the one to allow me to go right!!

She was in her room doing some work. She was so engrossed that she didn't even realise someone in her room. Taking the advantage, l tiptoed and moved towards her. Slowly bending my face l kissed her cheek. And the surprised look on her face was enough for me to start laughing.

I had to stop laughing when she smacked my head and l smiled at her sheepishly and hugged her. She hugged me back and asked about my exam. I told it was awesome then filled her with details of our plan. She thought for sometime and to my luck, she accepted.

Yeah yeah...she accepted in one go!!

I then quickly messaged Randhir about mom accepting and told him that l'll be at his place on time.

I got fresh quickly and decided to rest for sometime as l didn't have anything else to do. My mother woke me up around 4:35 and l got ready within 10 mins. I bid her bye and left for Randhir's place.

I reached his place within 30 minutes that means exactly at 5:15. And let me tell you it was a freaking mansion just like his previous one when they lived here. I was just about to ring his bell, the door swung open. In front of me, there were two humans who l adore the most but lost contact due to their transfer.

Yes...you understood it right!!

Randhir's parents- Mr. Rajeev Singh Shekhawat and Mrs. Arundita Singh Shekhawat- The most wonderful people l know whom l can talk about anything.

I hugged them tightly and l don't know when happy tears started flowing out of my eyes. I realized when l felt my cheeks wet.

I broke the hug and exclaimed, "l missed you both so much!!"

Aunty and uncle both said at the same time-

"We missed you too bachha"

"You have grown up into a beautiful young lady!!"

We all looked at each other and hugged once again.

After what felt like 10 mins, we broke apart and l asked them,"l have just met you both can't you go later??"

"No beta...we have an important meeting to attend...will come soon"

"Oh ok bye!!"

"Bye"

I waved them bye and stepped into the house. Everything was so beautiful and expensive. But then, l always forget the fact that they are so rich.

I could hear faint sound of laughing from somewhere in the house. Hell, l don't know where is Randhir's room. The best solution l could think of was to call him. So l did just that. I called him and heard his phone ringing from the same direction.

He picked up the call and started speaking without giving me any chance.

"Where are you Sanyukta?? Are you coming or not??"