Chapter 4

Randhir's pov continue

I woke up with a jerk due to the constant ringing alarm. It was 7 am and l had to reach college by 8 so that l can fill my admission forms and attend classes as well otherwise l have to wait till tomorrow.

I have a already spent 3 years in a medical school in States. I just have to spend 2 more years here and then l would take a step forward towards my dream of becoming the best Cardiologist.

I did my morning business, got ready and went downstairs.

My whole family except vivaan, my nephew was already there having their morning coffee as usual

My sister noticed me first and exclaimed "Good morning chhote...had a nice sleep??"

"Yeah di..am getting late for college so byee" l said waving at them

My mom stopped me," No you are not going anywhere without having breakfast!! Understood??"

"Maa please am getting late, l'll eat something in the college itself...please let me go na!!" l said almost making a puppy face.

I noticed everyone was having fun except my mother.

"Fine!! Don't listen to me but you have to eat something in your college...ok??" she said in authority

"Ok mommy, l'll have something in the college. Now bye everyone" l said waving at everyone.

I reached college in my car and l noticed that students were preparing for something like a fest. The whole college was getting decorated beautifully.

I moved to the dean's office to collect my admission forms and my schedule for the classes. Doing all the paperwork and getting schedule, l did not realise that am already late for my first class. I thanked the Dean and moved onto the mission of finding my class. After search of 10 mins, l finally found my destination.

I opened the door and there a professor had already started with his class.

I asked him,"may l come in sir??"

"Oh yes! You must be the new student right??"

"Yeah sir, am the new student and am sorry to be late. I had to collect my schedule from office and then find the class also"

"No problem!! But better keep in mind to come to the class before me from next time. I don't tolerate late comers"

"Sure sir" he said smiling

"Good..now introduce yourself to the class and find a place to sit"

"Ok sir"

I started," Hi guys, l am Randhir Singh Shekhawat and a native of Delhi only. I..." And like this l finished introducing myself.

I sat with one of the boys at 3rd bench. We talked and studied at the same time. We hit off immediately and became good friends.

----------------------
Stay tuned for more chapters....