Chapter 28: Secrets

Start from the beginning

He smirks as she pouted.

Ahri: Anyway... I wanna talk to you about something..

Y/n: If this about the offer but sad to say. I'm still thinking about it.

Ahri: N-No.. No.. That's not it. It's something else.

Y/n: Oh then what is it Foxy?

She lightly blushes from the nickname even though the other girls calls her that but when it comes from Y/n..... well...

Anyway she shakes the thought off as she sat on his bed.

Ahri: Earlier from before... What did you mean you don't have much time left?

Y/n widens his eyes at this and looking at Ahri right now, he couldn't help but cursed internally inside.

Y/n: (Dammit!! Of course she heard it.... Fox Vastayas.... Guess I'll have to fix it.)

Y/n: ....What are you talking about? I didn't say anything like that.

He said acting confused.

Ahri: Y/n.

Ahri then had a serious tone which surprise Y/n a bit as for the whole time he had spent here with K/DA. This was basically the first time for him to see Ahri being so serious.

Ahri: What are you hiding Y/n? What did you mean by that? I wanna know...

Y/n: Look, you must be thinking things. Like I said. I didn't say anything like that.

Ahri: Stop lying Y/n! I know what I heard and I can tell that you're lying!

She sternly said looking a bit angry but unfortunately Y/n was also getting angry.

Y/n: Look I don't know what you're talking about but just drop it okay.

Ahri looks at him and was about to say something more but Y/n stops her.

Y/n: Look I appreciate your concern but your imagining things and besides.

Y/n: I don't need someone like you all prying deep into my life.

He threatens as his tails came out and lashes in the air threatening way scaring the heck out of Ahri.

She calms herself down and looks at him with a saddened look.

Ahri: I..... I'm sorry..

Y/n realizing what he did immediately regretted it as he looks at her with apologizing gaze.

Y/n: *Sighs*... I-It's alright. I'm sorry too...

Ahri: But please tell me what's wrong? I know what I heard and you're hiding it.

Y/n: A-Ahri... please just drop it. I don't like talking about it.

She then notices the saddened look Y/n had on as seeing this made her stop in attempting to ask more especially when he said her name with sadness in his tone but it had a hint of fear in it.

Ahri: Alright.

She stood up from the bed going to the door but before she leaves, she says one last thing.

Ahri: You know I can sense emotions right? Whatever it is troubling you Y/n. Please tell us and we'll help. I'm worried about you y'know.

Y/n: ......

He just looks away from her as she looks at him still worried before leaving his room closing the door softly as at that Y/n sighs as he starts coughing making him cover his mouth.