CHAPTER 13

Darkness was slowly falling, everyone was getting ready to go to their beds while Anna was sitting in George's room on the bed, tearing inside while looking at the stars and thinking.

George entered the room and they both looked at each other at the same time, he only took his blanket because his pillow was in her lap, Anna was looking at him and she wanted to tell him something but she couldn't because of her stubbornness.

When he started to leave, he stopped at the door and said quietly, "I'll sleep on the couch, good night," He went out and closed the door.

Anna looked after him, threw the pillow on the floor and huddled on the bed, sighed deeply and took her blanket to cover herself, "Good night George," She whispered and closed her eyes but her thoughts wouldn't let her fall asleep.

George lay down on the couch and covered himself, resting his head on the hard wooden edge, "Fuck..." He groaned.

Just like Anna he couldn't sleep so he stared blankly.

A few minutes passed and he heard footsteps behind him, he turned and saw Hermione with tousled hair in her pajamas.

"What's up with you?" He straightened up and rested his hand on the edge.

She said through a yawn, "I'm a little hungry, what are you doing here?" She went to the kitchen and picked up a plate with chicken on it that was the rest of the dinner.

"Oh, I don't know what to say to you," He removed the blanket, she came and sat down on the other couch, chewing on the chicken, "What happend?" She asked.

George sighed deeply and looked into her eyes, "I had an argument with Anna, didn't she tell you?"

"No idea, why?" She set her plate on the table and crossed her arms, leaning back.

"I fucked up actually, before we met, I had a bet on Anna with Fred but I actually fell in love with her."

"A bet? Oh Gosh.." Hermione sighed, looking at him sharply.

"Wait, wait... And today she overheard our conversation and didn’t let me explain to her, my aggressive made things worse," His voice trembled and he looked down.

"Well yes, you screwed up," She shuggered and took the plate, "You have to control yourself."

"Hermione I don't know how, at least if there was some kind of potion or pill, whatever," He covered his face with his hands.

Hermione thought for a second and said, "That kind of things only Muggle have, but I think there is a potion that will help you, give me a second to think."

George nodded and stared at her until it came to her head and she jumped, "I know!"

"Shuhs Mione, others are sleeping," He put his finger to his lips and asked, "What?"

"There is this potion called Indignitas Potion, it is used to control anger but only Snape knows the recipe," She sighed.

"Oh fuck," He said through clenched teeth and looked at Hermione, "You think we can get it somehow?"

"I mean, only if we break into his classroom," They both laughed.

"But George, we can't do that, you know Snape."

"Who cares? When I get back I'll break into the classroom, we're going to school for a few more months anyway," He lay down and covered himself with a blanket, "Night Mione, and thank you so much," He gave her a smile and closed his eyes.

"No worries George, good night, let me know when you get the recipe," She patted him on the shoulder and went into the room.

The next day, George and Anna of course avoided each other as much as they could which was suspicious to everyone, when the evening came around 8PM, Arthur safely brought them back and Hogwarts and wished them luck below.