CHAPTER 26

A few days after the wedding of Fleur and Bill, they decided to go to France to spend a few days there, with Molly, Arthur, Percy, Remus and Sirius, leaving the others to be alone in the Burrow.

Molly gave them a list of what to do and watch how they behaved, she ordered the boys to watch out for the girls and if she hears there was an argument, of course something bad is going to happen.

They left for France early in the morning, their day passed usually, until evening.

Harry and Ron lay on the floor, on their stomachs and played Wizard Chess, waving their legs like children and laughing.

Ginny sat on the floor while Hermione braided her hair, she sat on the couch.

George, Fred and Borris were playing Quidditch outside, even though it was already dark, they wanted to teach Borris which was very interesting to him.

Anna sat huddled in an armchair and played with Felix, who had already learned to walk well.

"Well, Ginny and Harry, what's up?" Anna asked with a big smile on her face.

Harry coughed a little and his cheeks flushed, he looked up at Ginny who said, "Nothing much, why the question?"

"Don't you remember, you slept like two babies."

Ron widened his eyes and looked at them both, muttering a few times until he found the right sentence to say, "Don't tell me you two are together."

"What's wrong with that Ron? They've been together for days," It flew out of Hermione's mouth and Harry frowned at her.

Ron and Anna looked at each other in surprise but they were still expecting that, still, they were surprised that they weren't told.

"Keeping secrets I see, all I have to do is hear that Percy has found a girlfriend and I can die peacefully," Ron straightened up and sat down nicely.

"It would shock you to know that he ran off with one of the Veelas during the wedding," Anna laughed and put Felix down on the floor.

"Tell me you are joking, now," Ron looked at her in disgust.

"Ask George," She shuggered.

"My life is a lie," Ron said in a crackling voice and covered his face with his hands.

"What's so weird about that? I mean, maybe they're the same, you never know," Hermione rolled her eyes and continued to braid Ginny's hair.

"Come on, who else would want to be with him?"

"Don't know Ron, Veela girl?" Harry giggled and Ron rolled his eyes.

Anna laughed and stood up, grabbing her stomach and gritting her teeth.

"Are you alright Anna?" Hermione stood up and took her arm.

"No worries, I am, just," She realized that everyone was staring at her, worried, "My stomach hurts a little, that's it."

"Do you want me to make you some tea? Or Ron and I can make those cookies."

"Cookies sounds great," Anna smiled at Hermione and headed for the room, "I'll be back in a minute!"

"Call if you need anything!" Harry shouted and stood up, "What are you waiting for? Make those cookies," He swung his arms toward the kitchen.

Ron got up lazily and Hermione dragged him into the kitchen.

Harry sat down next to Ginny and ran his fingers through hers, holding her hand tightly, "Just you and I," He blushed.

Ginny smiled at him and gently stroked his cheek, she kissed him deeply and clung to him.