Note

I was afraid to publish the last chapter because it’s short, and I don’t think that’s what was expected. I hope you love it and enjoy reading it.

I am sorry if I have disappointed you and I am sorry if this is not what you expected. I would love to continue this story, I really would, but it leads nowhere because of my pointless and mixed ideals so, maybe expect another part of George’s Kindness someday, you never know.

Writing never worked for me, maybe because this is the first story that I wrote completely unplanned and everything went out of my head.

But I hope, most sincerely, that you liked it and enjoyed every chapter.

Thank you for everything, for every support I have received from you and for every wonderful message I have read. Thank you for existing because without you, I would never have researched more about writing and learned better to write you the next story.

You made me better and you educated me with each of your comments and messages. I learned a lot of things through Wattpad and thank you. I expect myself to be better in the future for you, for everything in this world.

Although I personally didn't like this story, George's Kindness, while I was writing it, I loved it because YOU like it.

I don't know what else to tell you except thank you.

If you have any ideas for the next story, which will take me a little longer to plan even more and write a couple of first chapters, write me in a comment what you would like to see and what you expect.

I don’t care about your gender, race, religion or sexuality. I love you all equally and you are all equally valuable.

Love you all <3