CHAPTER 3

After class, Anna hurried to find George, she ran across the meadow and came to a bench near Whomping Willow, she saw that he was not there and thought he would not come, she sat on the bench and looked at the castle, she heard someone's footsteps behind her back as they approached, she thought it was one of her friends until she felt someone's hands grab her waist. She winced and felt something pass through her stomach then she turned back, it was George.

"Sorry if I scared you and sorry I'm late," He sat down next to her and leaned back, his hair was messy because he was running, he ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's okay, I just came too and don't scare me like that anymore," She smiled and looked nervous a bit.

"I couldn't resist, sorry if that sounds a little wrong.. I mean I love to scare people," He put his hands on his thighs, squeezed them nervously and cracked his fingers, his veins were much stronger than the last time Anna saw them

She was looking at his hands cause they looked very attractive. "Don't crack your fingers, your hands will shake when you're older."

"Habit, and what is that supposed to mean? "He looked at her and leaned his hand behind her back.

"My dad always says that, Sirius, when I crack my fingers," She felt his hand behind her back, licked her lower lip and looked at him.

"I know your fathers, my mom always talks about them, from her stories, Remus seems overprotectice more than Sirius," He giggled.

"Well yeah he is, he doesn't let me have a boyfriend or even a male friend because..." She stopped for a second. "But he likes Ron," She smiled.

"Wow I hope he doesn't see us." He looked nervously around and giggled. "I don't wanna be murdered."

"Don't worry, I haven't seen him in a month because he is on a trip with Sirius so I don't believe he would come now," She sighed and looked down at the grass.

He was reluctant to question her for her father even if he already know that he is a werewolf so he turned the subject. "How come you hang out with Ron and you've never met Molly and Arthur? I mean, my mom and dad."

"Well I never had a chance to come to the Burrow, once Ron called me for Christmas but I had to be with dad, but I hope he will invite me this Chrismas."

George paused for a second and stared at Anna, biting his cheek inside. His hand gently touched her hair. "So can you come this Christmas? I mean it's pointless to hang out with Ron for years without knowing his whole family, you know? And you can't wait for him to invite you."

"Well yeah, I mean.. Sure," A shiver ran through her body from his touches on her hair.

"Nice then, but can you come tomorrow so I can introduce you to my parents? They will be happy to see you, plus tomorrow everyone goes home so if you have nowhere.." He said that in a very deep voice that made Anna blush a little bit. "I mean, they love your parents but they never had a chance to meet you," He smirked.

"I can, yeah," She tried not to smile but the dimple on her cheek betrayed her.

"Mom is going to be so happy, you will even get ten gifts from her, she adores your parents," He relaxed the leg that rested on her knee.

"Can't wait to meet her," She looked at his leg.

Their knees touched again just like in class, she was holding her hands in lap as he watched her. "You looked like a relaxed person when I saw you at school, why did you gather now?"

Anna looked at him and without knowing what to say, she felt butterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating fast, she never talked to a boy this way, Ron is completely different and they are best friends so she can be relaxed with him, but George is something else, he looked like a shy boy who always hid behind his twin brother.