CHAPTER 29

Just as he finished his morning hygiene, Ron went down the stairs and continued into the kitchen. He still had a headache from last night, so he could barely see. Ignoring his attention, he started pouring coffee into a mug and accidentally spilled it on the table.

"Bloody hell..." He muttered and took a napkin, he started to wipe the table and saw the letters, he quickly picked them up because they were wet.

One was semi-wet and the other completely dry, "Damn it Ron," He sighed and placed the letter next to the stove to dry and the other he put back on the table, he poured coffee and sat down.

He stared blankly for a few seconds with his eyes half closed, he took a few sips of coffee and took the letter.

He turned it, seeing that it was from his parents, a smile was reflected on his face immediately, "From whom else will the letter be?" He put it down to wait for everyone so they can read it and continued to drink coffee.

After a few minutes, everyone came into the kitchen, completely tired, in their pajamas and with tousled hair.

They sat down at the table and drank coffee, George looked weak, barely looking, Anna was tired too, she would close her eyes and flinch.

Hermione lowered her mug and asked, "Soo, who spied on Ron and me last night?"

"I was about so ask the same question, who spied on Anna and me?"

Anna looked at George with wide eyes, but everyone's face was confused, and then Borris said, "Someone tried to scare Fred and me last night by knocking on the window, but he was asleep so he didn't hear."

"How? The room is upstairs and not downstairs," Harry asked through a yawn and Fred's heart skipped a beat, but Borris shrugged.

"One of you decided to take a broom and fuck with us," Borris said and took a sip of his coffee.

"Harry and I fell asleep as soon as we entered the house," Ginny said, looking at the others with a grim look.

"Well Ron and I certainly weren’t, we were lying on the blanket until we heard someone rustling around."

"As Borris said, I fell asleep and he heard a knock on the window," There was a shudder in Fred's voice.

"Well Anna and I..." George stopped and licked his lips with a smile, "We were talking in the kitchen and I felt someone looking out the window."

"And you didn't tell me?" Anna asked sharply, looking at him with half-open, grim eyes.

"Well I thought it was one of them, so I didn’t care."

Anna wanted to say everything at that moment, but everyone was there and it would be very uncomfortable, so she kept quiet.

George kept his eyes on Anna, squeezing his thigh and his face completely red. Views fell in all directions, everyone doubted each other but again there is no logic because everyone heard and felt someone.

"I don't know what to say, I can't blame you because you were obviously on someone's eye too," Hermione said and looked out the windows, she let out a worried sigh. Even Harry, who would be laughing at this point, was very scared.

"You must be tripping, maybe the bird knocked on Fred's window or maybe the dog was outside," Ginny said and bit her lip nervously.

"Then the bird knocked on the window a million times a second, come on Ginny, someone was there and I'm convinced," Borris had a serious face but he didn't care, he wasn't afraid of anything.

"And a dog doesn't breathe like a person, sister, someone's panting was literally heard," Ron said through a hoarse voice.

"Why you got so scared? I mean, maybe it’s from alcohol I don’t know," George crossed his arms and looked out the window.