CHAPTER 48

The morning dawned, Anna was still sleeping with George, on his lap as they hugged. It was so calm and comfortable, until their car suddenly began to sway.

"Anna it's only morning, stop doing that," George said in a deep, morning voice as Anna hopped on his lap from the shaking of the car.

Removing her hair from her face, she held her hand against his chest and when she pulled away from his body, she pressed her back to the honk.

"George what's going on, did you brake the car?" She looked around in panic to see if the brake was on.

"I swear I did..." With wide eyes, he looked out the window and shouted, "You motherfuckers!"

Lee and Oliver stood outside and laughed out loud as they looked at their startled faces, then stopped rocking the car.

"Fuck, they're crazy," Anna put her hand over her mouth and yawned, pressing the button with her other hand to unlock the door as Lee showed her to do so. They entered the back seats and slammed the door.

"What's up kittens, why are you here?" Lee sat down in the middle and leaned forward.

George covered Anna's ass with his hands because she had short shorts and frowned at Lee, "Good morning Lee, good morning Oliver."

"Nasty mate, here you go," Lee pulled out a packet of gum and shoved one into George's mouth, the other one to Anna, "We all love morning kisses, don’t we?"

"Mostly after a long night, if you know what I'm aiming for," Oliver laughed and sat down on the edge of the seat, tilting his head to look at George.

"We didn't have sex, you dirty thoughts," Anna leaned her forehead wearily against George's chest.

"The biggest lie I've ever heard! Look at your necks, full of plums," Lee said teasingly and added, "What were you doing then?"

"We drove a little and fell asleep here, why do you care?" George grinned and pushed Lee with his elbow, "Better question, what are you doing here? Who would have thought you were morning guys."

"Morning Quidditch match on the field, you forgot that it's every saturday?" Oliver said.

"I have no idea, when did you get back from the beach?" George watched them as they talked.

"There was a huge problem in the city, the Ministry of Magic came and they closed it completely so we got home," Lee responded.

"Thank God," Anna murmured. George was relieved to hear the news.

"We won't bother you anymore, we're going to the match sooo, see you around," Oliver roughly patted George on the shoulder and left the car with Lee.

"They are good guys," George said yawning and closed his eyes, "How tired I am."

"Maybe it's best to go home first, our parents will go crazy," Anna straightened up and sat down in the passenger seat.

George put his hands on his thighs and breathed a sigh of relief, "Is it possible you slept peacefully in my lap all night?"

Laughing, she lifted one leg to the seat and rested her head on her knee, "I'm more comfortable sleeping on you."

"Hmm, naughty," His voice was still much deeper and vibrating, which made Anna smile constantly. He started the car and reversed to turn around, then started driving home.

With dark bags and tousled hair, Anna leaned her head against the window and dozed, and George stared at her.

"You look perfect," He whispered, his hair was messy and flaming from the morning sun. She looked at him with tired eyes, "You too, my lion."