CHAPTER 11

The next morning, Remus had already spoken to Dumbledore and he given them permission to leave Hogwarts for two days.

All the Weasleys, Harry, Hermione and Anna put a few pieces of clothing in their backpack and waited for Arthur to come with the car in front of the school, with them was Remus who dressed lightly and unusually, he wore a white ironed shirt in black pants with shining belt, was not in his an old coat and a sweater as usual.

Everyone was excited to go home even though it was only for two days, it was enough for them. After a few minutes Arthur landed with his blue car, everyone got into it, there was enough place for everyone to sit comfortably, they headed towards the Burrow and after an hour of driving, they arrived safely.

They took their belongings and entered the house, Molly and Sirius greeted them at the door, arms outstretched and arguing over who would hug them first, but of course they ran into a group hug.

Sirius hugged Anna and Remus tightly, giving them a warm kiss on the cheek, "How nice to see you again."

Remus sighed through a smile of delight, "How nice ti see you too my love."

"My little sweethearts," Molly exclaimed excitedly, hugging and kissing everyone. She especially hugged and kissed Anna, she was very happy for her and George, "My dear, how are you?" She patted her hand with a big smile.

"I'm okay, a little bit tired," She gripped her stomach gently, "How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine, come on, sit down, lunch is almost ready," Molly said with a smile and went into the kitchen.

Everyone sat down at the table and talked to Sirius and Arthur as Molly finished making lunch.

"And we were at Charlie's, he has wickedly good dragons," Sirius said, hugging Anna with one hand.

"You've been risking your life for years, what if he spat fire at you?" Remus said anxiously, always caring for his loved ones.

Sirius gave him a little laughe, "Oh Remus, they are not dangerous at all."

The rest listened to the stories of Sirius and Arthur, they visited many places with Charlie and his lovely dragons. Everyone had dinner and laughed through the story, they were glad to be together again.

Anna felt a pain in her stomach, clenching her teeth from the cramps.

Hermione looked at her worriedly and leaned toward her, she asked in a whisper, "Are you okay?"

Anna nodded and answered her, "Those days Mione," She laughed through clenched teeth.

"Go lie in bed, I'll tell Molly what's wrong," Hermione whispered. Anna got up slowly as everyone talked and went to George's room.

Hermione got up and went to Molly, whispered to her that she had a woman's problem, Molly nodded, "Okay dear, does she wants tea, something?"

"It's okay, let her rest a little," Hermione smiled and sat down again.

After a few minutes, Harry noticed that Anna hadn't been back in a long time, so he asked, "Where is Anna?"

"Darling's stomach hurts, she went to lie down in the room for a while," Molly said as she cleared the table with Ginny and Hermione.

George looked at Molly like the rest, he immediately worried about her.

"George, can you go check on her?" Sirius asked nicely and Remus looked at him sharply, "Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

Everyone laughed at his question, he still had a strict demeanor in him, George cleared his throat and looked at Remus.

"Remuse please don't start, go George," Sirius gave George a smile, he slowly got up and walked into the room but Remus stopped him with a sentence, "Watch what you're doing little boy," He raised an eyebrow.