IMPORTANT MESSAGE

TRIGGER WARNINGS

Before reading the story, I want to inform you that this story will contain content that some people may find uncomfortable.

Heavy sexual content, swearing, violence, alcohol and drugs, infertility (when a woman can't get pregnant.)

If you feel uncomfortable reading this story, DON’T! I don’t want anyone to feel bad about my story, and I don’t want anyone to find themselves offended.

I would ask you not to overdo it with some jokes, like abortion, because it’s a serious matter.

Please, if you find this content offensive, I repeat, do not read the story, and please, there is no need to report stories that already have trigger warnings.

TRIGGER WARNING EXIST FOR A REASON, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ANOTHER.

A lot of authors try to write a very good story, only to be reported and deleted by someone in the end, it's very awful.

If this story is deleted, I'll create a profile on the A03 site and I'll probably post the story there, plus I'll edit some chapters to make it better.

Thank you very much for your support, it means a lot to me and I adore your comments.

And if I ever wrote something triggering in the story, please let me know.

~ N