CHAPTER 40

Early in the morning, George and Anna woke up from a glass that had broken in the kitchen.

Anna put her hands on George's chest and straightened up, sitting on him, "What the... Harry?"

Harry held on tight to the counter, his shirt unbuttoned like his belt and his hair was tousled on all sides, "I-I'm sorry, did I woke you up?"

George rose to his elbows and raised his eyebrows, "What are you doing there so early?"

"I fell asleep on the floor behind the counter, when did you get home?" Harry yawned and sat down in a high chair.

George looked at the clock and said in a hoarse voice, "Around two in the morning, you?"

"Wow, you've been at the club for a long time, Ginny and I came around half past one, she immediately took a shower and went to the room and I just collapsed here on the floor and fell asleep."

Anna and George looked at each other, their cheeks flushed and she asked, "You didn't hear anything?"

Harry shook his head and adjusted his glasses, running his hand through his hair, "Not a sound."

George swallowed hard, straightened up, and hugged Anna around the waist, "Where are the others?"

"Ron and Hermione stayed at the club, I have no idea if they came home and Borris and Fred are here somewhere," Harry looked around.

George sighed and lowered his legs off the couch while Anna was still in his lap, "Let's take a shower."

"I can't walk, everything hurts me," Anna whispered gently in his ear.

"I'll carry you, just keep the dress down," George took her in his arms and they went to the bathroom, where they saw something that shocked them.

Borris was sitting on the floor, holding his hands over the toilet and his head in his hands, he was wearing only boxers.

And Fred was lying in the bathtub, his shirt unbuttoned and his boxers on, his hair covering his eyes.

They both had scratches and bruises all over their bodies, more like love bites, mostly Borris.

"Did they have?" George started, and Anna finished, "I think so."

Proud smile popped on George's face, he held Anna still in his arms and shook Borris with his foot.

"Noo, don't touch them, let's go to another bathroom," Anna said and George giggled softly, and they both went to the other bathroom

George closed the door with his hip and gently lowered Anna on her feet, she squeezed his arms and her legs trembled.

"Hey, take it easy, are you okay?" He put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to his body.

"I don't know George, I can't stand on my feet," She sounded pretty serious and George helped her sit on the edge of the tub.

He hid his smile and helped her take off her clothes, but she noticed that, "Are you laughing?"

"I'm not," A wide smile betrayed him, he turned his head and let the warm water leak, "I'll take a bath after you, it's easier for me to help you like this."

"Okay, and I know you're glad my legs are shaking like this," She frowned and smiled, George winked at her and gently lowered her into the warm, frothy water.

George took off his shirt and knelt down, slowly wetting her hair and pouring shampoo on it. Anna looked at him with a smile while he was very gentle with her.