End

Two weeks later.

It was a rainy morning. While everyone was asleep, Anna was the first to wake up. When she came out of the bathroom and stood in the hallway, she heard a familiar sound.

She stood for a few seconds and listened, it was coming from the kitchen.

It was a harmonica, so gentle and quiet.

Realizing who was playing it, she ran down the stairs to the kitchen, and saw her brother Borris with his back to her.

She frightened him when she hugged him tightly around the neck and pressed her cheek to his head.

"You're back! I missed you so much," She squeezed his cheeks and kissed every lock of his hair. Borris couldn't talk, but mutter.

When she let go of his cheeks, she hugged him around the neck again and squealed with happiness.

"Hey, hey. I didn't come back from the dead, take it easy," He laughed and held her hands, she wouldn't let him go for a few good minutes.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, I couldn't wait for you to come," She pulled the chair back and sat down next to him.

He didn't take the smile off his face and his look from her eyes, "I missed you too, I couldn't wait to come here again."

"When did you come? Where are our dads?" She spoke quickly as she waited unexpectedly for an answer.

"I came at dawn and I didn’t want to wake you up so I cleaned up a bit," He looked around and pointed, "Here and there."

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" She asked anxiously, looking into his pale face and blue lips.

"Take it easy," He smiled, "Our dads went to the Nobel house of Black last night, I preferred to come here so they are there alone."

Anna nodded at his answers.

"I'm a little hungry but very thirsty, I didn't know what to make for breakfast," He said softly, rubbing his eyes, "I slept badly last night because I was alone in the cabin, Remus and Sirius left yesterday morning."

"Don't worry, your sister will make you breakfast now," She ruffled his tousled hair and stood up, "You want some hot toast, a sandwich or pancakes?"

"I'd like pancakes if it's not hard for you to make," He put his hand on the table and rested his head on it, "And tea, my stomach is a little sick."

"No problem at all, nothing is hard for me to do for you," She approached the counter and began to prepare the pancake mixture.

"How's your relationship with George going?" He asked.

Anna smiled sweetly at the question and put the tea maker on the stove, "Never better."

"Are you sure? He wouldn't like me to fight him," He swung his harmonica on the table with his finger.

"I would never lie to you, it's really great," She laughed and set two plates and two mugs on the table, "You're not in the mood, at least that's how you look to me."

Borris sighed and rested his elbows on the table, silent a little longer before answering.

"Many things bother me. First, tonight is a full moon, but it’s not as much as Fred."

Anna stared at him and remembered that today was the last night of Fred's plan to become an Animagus.

"What did he tell you when he was with you?"

"Well, he said he was hoarse and couldn't talk. Only a fool would believe that."

Anna shook her head and said softly, "Can I tell you a secret?"