CHAPTER 28

Anna woke up in a slight pain in her muscles and stomach, she gently rubbed her eyes and looked at the clock on the wall, six in the morning. She turned to wake George but he wasn't there, she thought why he wasn't there so early?

She shrugged, thinking he was already up, she got up slowly and went to the closet to get new clothes, and in an instant Ginny entered the room, she was neatly dressed.

"You're awake, perfect," Ginny said softly but excitedly, Anna looked at her with a confused face, "Why that face?"

"It's Ron's birthday, you know that right?" Ginny leaned against the door. Anna widened her eyes and put her hands over her mouth, "Shit, I forgot," She said in panic and started walking around the room, "How could I forget? We didn't make a cake, we didn't buy presents, we didn't..."

Ginny stopped her sentence with a smile, "Calm down, everything is ready, we're just waiting for George, Borris and Fred to return."

"Where are they?" Anna was relieved and went back to the closet, she took her short black shorts and picked up George's Metallica T-shirt.

"They went to Diagon Alley to buy drinks and some presents," Ginny looked at the clock, "It's been an hour and a half since they've left."

"Is Harry up? Anna asked.

"Yeah, he can't wait for Ron to wake up, he begs us all morning to wake him up," Ginny laughed and left the room.

Anna smiled and changed her clothes, she went to the bathroom to do her morning routine and then went downstairs, where she saw that everything was arranged and ready. Everything was decorated with  orange balloons and golden and black confetti, there were birthday hats, plates and glasses on the table.

"Morning Anna," Harry said excitedly, his face was so cute when he got excited about things.

"Morning Harry," Anna gave him a smile and went to the kitchen, she saw Hermione putting whipped cream on the chocolate cake, her face was smeared with chocolate.
"Morning, you're good at cooking, you know?"

"Thanks An, I'm making his favorite cake, even though it's the hardest to make," Hermione smiled and brushed the hair from her forehead with her wrist.

"What did you plan for his birthday?" Anna asked and leaned against the counter.

Hermione started to say but Harry interrupted, " We planned a picnic in the yard, tonight there will be a very nice sky full of stars and we will have fun, there will be alcohol and we will lie on the blankets," He said everything without taking a breath.

"Take it easy Harry, I like that," Anna laughed softly and her gaze fell on Harry's neck, where she noticed a purple bruise, "Is that?" She looked at Ginny.

Ginny bit her lower lip, pretending to be innocent, while Harry blushed and scratched his neck.

Anna swung her hand and shook her head, "Oh you two, angels."

Ginny winked at Harry who smiled devilishly at her.

"I think it's ready," Hermione turned the plate over, looking at the cake so she wouldn't see any mistake, "Perfect."

"Can I wake him up now?" Harry asked and started to take a step upstairs, Ginny pulled him back and said sharply, "Not yet."

Harry frowned and sat down on the couch, they heard strong steam from the fireplace, Borris came into the kitchen with the decorative bags, followed by Fred and George, holding the boxes in their hands.

"We are back ladies," Borris set the decorative bags down on the table and breathed a sigh of relief.

"We took a lot of presents and alcohol," George said through a sigh and lowered the boxes to the floor, he approached Anna and hugged her around the waist, leaving a warm kiss on her cheek.