CHAPTER 4

The next day, afternoon, Anna met George outside of Hogwarts and they went to the Burrow while the others were at the Quidditch Match, even Fred because he knew what was going to happen, George opened the door and let her in, she went in and looked around.

"This place is beautiful George," She looked around.

"Wait until you see everything," He giggled, Molly heard voices and went down the stairs, she looked surprised.

"You must be Anna? Nice to meet you my dear, I know your parents so well and George told me about you in the letter he send me last night," Molly reached and hugged her as she hugged her back.

"Nice to meet you too Mrs. Weasley, really?" She looked at him and blushed.

"Don't need to expose me like that mom," He rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Oh sorry George, you know I'm excited to finally meet the daughter of Remus and Sirius and please call me Molly."

"And haven't you and dad left already?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, were are you going?" Anna looked at Molly.

Arthur came down with a bag in his hand, looked at Anna. "Nice to meet you, nothing special just business, we won't be home until Christmas morning."

"You two are staying alone, okay? Don't make any mess my dears and tomorrow is Chrismas, I hope you will spend it with us Anna, bye kids," Molly waved to them and went out with Arthur.

"Bye, see youu," Anna waved.

"Byeeee mom and dad, we wont make any mess don't worry," The two of them were completely alone.

"Relax, are you hungry?" He looked at her with a smile and sat on the couch, showing her to come sit next to him, as she did.

"No, I'm not, thank you. So, your siblings are on the Quidditch Match?" She removed the rubber band from her hair and her hair fell to her shoulders.

"Yeah, they are probably coming around 11p.m." He unbuttoned two buttons from his shirt and leaned back, looking at her. Anna wore a blouse and a skirt, her legs were crossed, George looked at her from head to toe.

Anna noticed him biting his lip and his gaze going to her legs. She was provocatively dressed for him, he waited a moment for her to relax.

"So, what do you want to do?" She looked at him while running her fingers through her hair.

"This," He couldn't help himself, he tilted his head toward and kissed her neck, he put his hand on her waist, felt her relax and shiver, continued to kiss her behind the ear very slowly. She tilted her head back, didn't expect this but just relaxed from his warm breath she felt and kisses on her neck.

He pulled her into his lap and groaned, she felt him very hard down and tense. He put his hands on her hips, and kissed her neck incessantly, she smelled so good that he could stop.

"You smell so good," He sighed warmly at her neck.

Anna couldn't believe what was going on, her hands were on his cheeks. George kissed her so well that she just relaxed and forgot about everything.

He kissed from her jaw all the way until he reached her lips, before kissing he looked her in her beautiful eyes. He closed his and ran his lips slowly over hers that tasted like cherries with vanilla. They kissed wonderfully and got horny from the kisses themselves. He bit her lower lip and pushed his tongue into her mouth, the French kiss dropped. She moaned into his mouth. He felt her heartbeat down on his dick that made him want her even more.