CHAPTER 34

As the days went by, Leilah started to be liked by everyone, she often helped with household chores without any problems, even Ginny relaxed around her, she had the wrong opinion of her.

Anna woke up when someone slammed the door a little harder. She looked at the clock on the wall, it was only four in the morning.

Seeing that George was not next to her at all, she shrugged, thinking he had only went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes, he slowly entered the room, his face red.

"Where have you been?" Anna asked him in a sleepy tone and slowly straightened up.

George looked at her with wide eyes, he thought she was asleep, "Oh, did I woke you up?" He ran his hand through his hair and started looking around the room.

"You did but it's okay, what's wrong?" She looked at him, he was breathing fast and constantly adjusting his hair, he would do that when he was nervous.

"Yeah, I was just in the bathroom," He gave her a small smile and started to lay down, but Anna's gaze fell down, on his painted erection.

"Really George? It's four o'clock," She shook her head and laughed softly, "Is everything alright? You look furious."

George looked down and swallowed hard, covered himself with a blanket and said, "I'm sorry, I was just..."

"Don't worry," Anna lay down and clung to him, "Start controlling yourself, I'm serious now."

"Yeah umm... I will try, I guess," He rubbed his eyes and sighed, hugged her around the waist and rested his head on her chest.

She hugged him around the neck and ran her fingers through his hair, "Do your hands hurt?"

He shook his head as no and closed his eyes, "Just a little bit, I put on that cream that Granger has in the bathroom," He muttered.

"Come on, sleep now, I love you," She kissed the tip of his hair and rested his chin on it.

"Love you more," He kissed her collarbone gently and curled up next to her, falling asleep lightly.

Around noon, Anna began to feel strange and sick, so she decided to go and talk with Hermione in Ron's room.

Just as she was about to knock, Ron came out, his lips red, "Bloody hell, you scared me," He put his hand on his chest and smiled.

"Sorry Ron, I was just-" She looked at his lips and immediately grinned, "Did I disturb you two by accident?"

"Oh no, noo, I was just about to go down," Ron glanced at Hermione, who flushed, sitting on the bed with a wide smile. Anna laughed and moved away for Ron to pass, she entered the room and closed the door.

"Sorry about that, we were just-" Hermione started to say, but Anna finished her sentence, "Kissed a little?"

Hermione waved her hand and laughed sweetly, "You don’t have to be rude with words like that, though, kissing is the cure."

"Look at you, Hermione, a dangerous girl," Anna laughed and sat down next to her, holding on to her stomach.

"What's up?" Hermione lay on her stomach and gave her a listening look, she immediately recognized that she had something to say to her.

"It may be a little weird to talk about it, but..." Anna took a deep breath and continued, "Some things are not clear to me."

"What kind of?" Asked Hermione.

"I think you know yourself that George and I had..." Anna started to say but Hermione interrupted her, "Don't need to finish."

Anna laughed and bit her lip nervously, "Well, I mean, George never wore protection... and of course... Oh God, I'm so embarrassed," She covered her face with hands.

George's Kindnessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें