CHAPTER 9

Dumbledore canceled all classes to let students go to Hogsmade Village with the other professors. It was snowing lightly and it was a little cold, the Christmas decorations were still on the old poles and doors, there was not too much people walking around the Village. McGonagall went with Gryffindor's to The Three Broomsticks to drink a butterbeer on Dumbledore.

Anna was sitting at the same table with Ron, Harry and Hermione while Dean, Seamus, Neville and Ginny were sitting next to them. They ordered a butterbeer and talked.

"So you two are dating now, right?" Said Ron, taking a sip and smearing himself with whipped cream.

Anna nodded, "Yes, it's a little strange for you I know," She wiped his mouth with her sleeve.

"And what did Remus say?" Harry asked, constantly looking at Ginny who was talking with Neville.

"He knew that I liked him before I told him, he even "connected" us in some way, by playing the record you gave him," She looked at Hermione, frowning with a small smirk.

Hermione lowered her glass and wiped her mouth, "Muggles are amazing, what else can I tell you?" She giggled and looked at Harry, "What are you staring at?"

Harry winced and cleared his throat, "Oh, umm, nothing nothing," He scratched behind his head and leaned back, his gaze falling a little on Ginny.

Ron followed his gaze and covered his face with his hands, "You too? Are we Weasleys that attractive?" He put his hands down.

Anna and Harry looked at each other, flushed and laughed out loud, Hermione with them too.

"You’re not bad honestly, I shouldn’t have said that," Hermione said without thinking, she looked away and blushed.

Ron went silent, he tried not to smirk, "I mean.." He picked up his glass and took a sip, "Well, bloody hell.." His face turned red and his eyes shone.

"You wouldn’t look bad together, you redheads have something in your blood that attracts us," Anna said through a smile.

"You're not lying," Harry continued to stare at Ginny who looked at him for a second then they both looked away reflexively.

"We are really amazing, true story, Fred and George are just coming," Ron nodded toward the entrance.

Anna and Hermione turned as Fred, George and Oliver walked into the pub, they looked very smug and attractive, they sat down at the table and ordered a butterbeer.

Fred wore a black bandana around his head which made all the girls stare at him just like at George, he had a chain around his neck and a shirt from the band Metallica that Hermione got him, they were interested in Muggle things since she showed them the songs and clothes so they asked her to bring them.

They couldn’t stop staring at them because they looked different than usual, without a school uniform, who would say?

"They fell in love with Metallica," Hermione giggled and looked at Ron who was in a deep stare, "Do you want me to bring you one next time?" Ron quickly said yes.

Anna had her back turned and looking at George, bangs were falling on his eyes and he played with the chain around his neck, smiling while talking to Fred and Oliver, he looked so hot that it made her love him even more, she never expected this style from him.

"God," She whispered through a sigh, George looked at her and winked, she blushed and smiled at him, she heard the bell on the door, Draco came in with Goyle and Crabbe. She turned to Harry and Ron as they walked in.

"Watch out, dangerous team is coming," Harry laughed. Anna hit him gently on the head and silenced him.

"What are they doing here among the Gryffindors?" Ron asked as he looked at them with a hatred.