Chapter 11: I'm your what?

Start from the beginning

"You meet new people I guess? You keep moving on with your life and sometimes if you're lucky, you'll meet someone who makes you forget all those feelings you once had."

"Did you?" I asked

He nodded thoughtfully for a moment and said "Yea, I did."

I didn't pry any longer, if he wanted to tell me he would. I sighed as I gave him directions to my house. Once we got there he said "I know it hurts like hell now, but you'll be okay, I have a good feeling about it." he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him and nodded. I'd be okay. "Thanks, for the ride, thanks for everything." "No problem. See you on Monday." Then he drove off. I looked at my house, not wanting to be a lone in there. But where else could I go? So I reluctantly went up stairs and took a shower. Loving the feeling of the warm water running down my back, I just sat there. I thought of Logan's face before I drove off, it was heart breaking. I just cried and cried.

Suddenly I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me holding me comforting me. "I'm so sorry." He whispered. He turned the water off and draped a huge towel over my body, picked me up and laid me on the bed. He just held me, letting me cry, mumbling, "I'm sorry." Over and over again, even though he had nothing to be sorry about. It wasn't his fault, not in the slightest.

Once I was done crying, he left the room, leaving me to get changed. I just put on my underwear my bra a tank top and a pair of pajama shorts. The weird thing was he seemed to sense when I was done changing and walked back into the room, and hugged me. He had me in a death grip, like at any moment I would run. And believe me, the thought of him leaving me made me want to run for my life. But I just stood there his arms around me, loving the feel of my sanity back. "I don't care." I said, "I don't care if I'm human, and you would one day leave me, I don't care anymore. I need you, and I want you, and I'm going to hold onto you till the day you go, and after that I will fight for you." I said, confidently and sad at the same time. Realizing the truth in the matter, I loved him and I never wanted to be away from him.

I heard him laugh slightly, I was sort of annoyed, I just spilled my guts and how he was laughing how typical.

I looked up at Logan, looking into his beautiful blue eyes, knowing that the moment I would do that, my angry would disappear and all that I would see was him. "Hayley, you misunderstand so easily. You know that right?" I was about to protest when he said "If you wouldn't have ran out I would have told you right away and you wouldn't have cried." He said running his fingers over my cheeks, "Hayley, you are my mate." He said proudly, full of love and awe.

I just stared at him blankly. I was his mate? I bitched and cried and it ended up I was over reacting. I just stood there feeling stupid and dumb. "I'm so sorry." I said hugging him tightly, feeling tears well up in my eyes again. "I'm such a kid, I didn't mean to overreact, it just when you said I was human, suddenly reality hit me and I just...oh god! I'm so sorry Logan.

He laughed and said "It's alright, you know? You have a choice, as a human you can leave me, if you want to tell me now." He said staring into my eyes, his blue eyes were serious.

"I don't want you to leave me. Didn't we just go through this?" I said, returning his intense stare.

He smiled at me and said "I love you."

And even though I didn't say anything back he seemed to have realized that I loved him to and he kissed me. One passionate, love filled kiss.

*was gonna stop here but I had nothing else to do...lol GO BOREDOM! I really have no life*

The weekend went by quickly, Logan and I just got to know each other. We would just lay on my bed and talk or go to the meadow where he took me to show me his werewolf form. He would talk about his family and what it meant to be a werewolf. It was fascinating what he had to do just as the alpha's son. It was too much for me to keep up with.

I told him about my mother, how she died of cancer, and how my father couldn't look at me, without seeing her. We were in the meadow laying on our backs looking at each other. I loved the way the sunlight fell on my face, warming me. "I don't know. Sometimes I just feel abandoned, but I get it. You know?" I said.

"No, oddly enough, even though I want to kill him for leaving you alone, I get it. I don't know what I'd do if you died. I don't even think I'd live."

I looked at him and gasped. I honestly felt sick at the thought him dead. God now I feel like that stupid Bella in Twilight. I hated her. "Okay, how about this, either of us can die. Okay? We have to die at the same time. Promise me." I said looking into his blue eyes, holding my pinky out to him.

He linked his pinky to mine and said "Deal." Then he held my hand and we sat there in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. We didn't need to talk. "You know, Hayley, I have no idea how I'm going to just go back and be your teacher tomorrow." He said randomly.

But I understood what he was saying. It was going to kill me to watch all those girls flirt with him and not be able to do anything about it. "Well, you are just going to have to."

He sighed and then smirked. "You still have detention." He said with a laugh.

I looked at him with horror! "NO! Mr. Night! Seriously?" I said, realizing too late I hadn't called him by his name.

I looked at him in fear and he grinned wickedly. "What did you just call me?" he said his eyes glinting with evil.

"Logan. I called you Logan." I said in a rush.

"Hayyyy-leyyyy." He sang, but he sounded like the devil. "Punishment." Then he rolled on top of me and started to tickle me. I was laughing, and crying at the same time as he kept touching my stomach with his long fingers.

"Please stop. Please stop." I said laughing and giggling, clutching my stomach in pain.

"Nope, this is your punishment."

Now my stomach was in fire. It was in so much pain I was crying from laughing so hard. So there wasn't much I could do. But one thing came to mind. I had to try. If I could keep a straight face long enough. I took my hand and brushed it against his face. "Logan," I cooed, trying not to laugh anymore, even though he was still tickling me. "Please stop." I said seductively. When he paused for a minute I pushed him back and leaned against his chest sitting up right. Kissing his jaw and collar bone lovingly. I could still feel his hands at my stomach.

He was still shocked at my actions when he said, "You shouldn't tease the wolf, Hayley." He said warning me.

Then he looked me once in the eye. I saw lust and want. Then his mouth attacked mine. I gasped in shock. But once he licked my lips I gave into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned. Our tongues were wrestling for dominance, but he ended up winning. "Hayley, please?" he asked, pulling away for a moment then kissing my neck, and pulling my shirt of my head so I was just in my bra and shorts.

"Please what?" I asked breathlessly.

"Can I mate with you?" he asked.

Mate? What? "Huh?" I said pulling away from him quickly. "What does that mean?" I asked.

But before he could answer my phone went off. It was a text from my uncle David. He was home. But the shocking part of the text was Jace was there with him waiting for me. I looked at Logan and said "I have to go. We'll talk about this later. Bye." I said and started to run home. I heard him call from behind me "I'll see you tonight." What did that mean? I shook of all thoughts of that, I'll find out soon enough.

okayyyyyy :) that's that. they are happy blah blah blah blah.... :( next chapter is gonna be a hot mess... :) and yes a vampire shows up. guess who it is? and who is hayley really?

comment and vote :)