48 CHANSOOMIN - TEMPORARILY MOVED ON (same AU to XIUSOO - RETURNED DEPRIVED)

hi @DioBorromeo i hope you'll like this update. Sorry for the long wait... i just updated the straight smut in my daehyunxbaekhyun fanfic (YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BROOM)you have to read the story to know why is it a straight smut.

And i just noticed that YEOLLIE dominated MY LATEST UPDATES... BAEKYEOL, TAOYEOL, KRISYEOLHUN, then CHANSOOMIN.

wew! Go yeollie! GO FUCK AND GET FUCKED...

******************************

Chanyeol's POV

life have been pretty serious for me... where can you even find someone who will love you without any standards and limits. you got me... i am broken hearted... (A/N:oh.. i made chanyeol a brokenhearted bastard again, POOR YEOLLIE)

but this is not the first time... of course you know how i fanboy around kai... since kyungsoo is his roommate i try to talk it out to him but... kai wanted kyungie's butt not mine...

so i turned to kris... he was such a BIG d...deal, but yeah he was really attached to tao. how could i even beat his aegyo? even if i am cuter than him... but then kris left, leaving both tao and i broken hearted.

then tao was usually comforted by sehun... as time passed, sehun sensed that there was something wrong in his and luluhyung's relationship. all of a sudden luhan hyung went missing, leaving exo k's maknae brokenhearted like exo m's maknae. a few days after, a picture was sent to all of us members from one of our sasaeng fans, it was krishyung and luluhyung kissing in a hotel room, which looked like they were about to undress each other. (A/n: i told you that i was addicted to KRISHAN right?)

since i am really active in my SNS, i also have an anonymous account which is registerred to one of the sasaeng sites, and yeah you guessed it, i saw massve sex scandals of different otps. although i go through all these unintentional porn, which showed some of us cheating with other members and some were sheating with rookies and sunbaes. it was really a holy grail of exo sex life records. okay don't ask about my sex life... but yeah i had some fun... but often heartbroken. psssssh.... enough of that.

so this two maknaes of each sub unit were crying their hearts out one night and all of a sudden we heard moans in tao's room. well, the moaning explained everything, no need to elaborate anything.

gahd! so there i was... crying my heart out... and how come a heart is always associated with love anyways? according to biology... a heart beats for oneself to live, not for some person whom you are crushing on.

but yeah... i was saved by someone who was always beside me... baekie... who also broke my heart just recently.

he was dating TAEYEON sunbaenim, after all that fucking that we did in our room almost everyday.

i guess you are right... we never had formality... and maybe all those heated sessions meant something to me... but not to him... i guess eveything was just FUCKING.

*sighs* don't worry i am over it... and i am lying.

"yeollie." baek called as he shook my tattoed arm, the tattoo i got after kris left... well, i am a brokenhearted man, enough of that, so baek tried to wake me up. but o won't budge.

"yeollie..." he whisperred in my ear this time, but i just groaned and hugged my teddy bear tighter.

he sighed then then whisperred in my ear one last time "yeollie, i'll be going out with tae today, okay?"

i tried not to flinch as he kissed my cheek. what the hell baekhyun!!! you go out with a girl and suddenly you act all flirty towards me? i do not understand!

Love... no bounds... no limits... no standards... just LOVE... someone who is willing to love me enough to accept me, take care of me, and never leave me, of course, that's all i wanted.