2 HUNHAN - STEPBROS

Overly Excited Sehun, raced up to his Brother Luhan's room. Catching him playing videogames on his PSP while lying down on his bed.

"Oh hyung!" Sehun crawled beside Luhan as his Hyung annoyed, sighed and crawled to his side, opposite to his little brother.

Instead of annoying sehun with this gesture, sehun gave his hyung a backhug as he sliddered his arms on his hyung's waist.

"Back off sehun. Can't you see I'm busy?" Luhan continued to play.

Sehun started to wriggle "hyung, let's go out, jebal?"

"Stop it sehun... you can go on your own" luhan still continued his game.

Now Sehun was annoyed, so to get his payback, he touched Luhan somewhere sensitive.

Luhan suddenly dropped his console at Sehun's gesture. "Bro! Stop... this is wrong."

"What's wrong hyung?"he started to suckle on luhan's neck."i know you want what i am about to do to you."

Luhan felt something poking his ass. He tried to push Sehun away. But Sehun managed to pin him down on his bed as he continue kissing and biting on his collarbone.

Sehun did not stop licking and sucking until he heard luhan moaned. "I thought you wanted me to stop? But it sounds like you want more."

When Sehun was about to kiss his hyung, Luhan put his fingers on Sehun's lips.

"Sehun don't... this is incest."

Sehun caught his hyung's hand, carressed it on his cheek, then threatened to bit Luhan's finger making his hyung pull his hand away.

"Incest? We don't share the same genes." Sehun said, which is true. They both had different families before. Sehun's dad married Luhan's mom, they are considered as stepbrothers.

"Just stop it Sehun, someone might see us." Luhan still trying to get away. Squirming out of sehun's grip.

Sehun, took both Luhan's wrists as he whisperred seductively on his hyung's ear brushing his hot breath on luhan's cheek. "I locked the door and your curtains are always closed, your room is like at the end of the hall that barely people walkthrough which is in front of my room. Who would dare to go in here when our helpers are having there day off today?"

Luhan squirmed "You think you could just lock me here and fuck me like your lover." He just made Sehun turned on much more.

Sehun closed luhan's legs by clipping his legs outside of his hyung's "Well, you are the hyung that i love very much." He rubbed his boner to his hyung's balls. Sehun's eyes grew so wide when he felt how fast his hyung's boner emerged at his gesture.

"Your Hyung, doesn't think its funny." Luhan looked away. He felt his breath have gotten deeper than usual.

"I know, you think its sexy." He smiled seductively but luhan just ignored him. "Just Stop the act Hyung!" He slapped Luhan's cheek. Luhan gasped and mouth opened "Because you are mine!" And Sehun took advantage of his hyung's open mouth.

Luhan still pushing his brother away but kissing him back. He made his brother confused, what is pulling luhan back?

While sehun found his way to the hem of luhan's shirt. Sehun insert his hands inside and tickled Luhan's spine. As luhan groping sehun's rainbow hair.

Finally luhan came into his senses. He pulled back and pushed sehun's face away.

"Sehun," catching his breath "please stop..." he looked away as his tears filled his eyes. As he flopped to his own bed and coverred his faced.