16 TAOLAY - TOO HOT TO HANDLE

MY BABY'S REQUEST ( @TylerHerondale )

This is crazy!

********************

Third person's POV

Bored Exo members were minding their own businesses like sleeping, watching, playing video games, eating and taking selcas in their dorm's living room.

Until two playful members suddenly had their lightbulbs on.

"Okay guys, gather round please, i invented a new game we could play." Baekhyun said. While holding a bottle filled with paper cranes inside.

"Is that my bottle of paper cranes for my ex girlfriend" chanyeol asked pointing at the bottle.

"Chanyeol, forget about her, we will be having fun with this here cranes that we destroyed and refolded" chen said.

"And besides, you have me.." baek said as he clung on chanyeol's arm.

"What did you do?" Suho asked as everyone sat down on the floor.

"We will be playing spin the bottle with a twist" baek said while smirking.

"We have written dares in each crane, either KISS, TEASE, and PLEASE" chen said.

"Some here is just a single word of KISS or TEASE, some are a combination of KISS AND PLEASE, and one of these cranes, have all three" baek added

"why does PLEASE is not included in the singles and doubles, just in the triples" not so innocent kyungsoo asked.

"PLEASE means SEX kyungie" kai said. While breathing on kyungsoo's ear.

"Right jongin. And it should only be here once, for the lucky couple." Chen said while shaking the bottle.

"Shuffle seats, where you think you will be paired with the one you want." Baek said.

It was chaos trying not to sit beside the one you want, since it has the highest possibility that you will be paired with the one you want.

At last they are satisfied with their seats.

"But there is a catch" baek said as he stared at chen with his approval of an evil grin that says all of you are in big trouble.

"All of us are here to watch all the action." Chen said.

"Fuck!" Kris growled. "Even the SEX?" He coughed awkwardly and furrowed his eyebrows.

"HELL. YES." baek raised a mean girl tone staring at Kris.

Everyone was really scared,  All of them stared at their boyfriends giving a look that says "don't do it if it's not me".

"Another catch, if you don't do it, you have to treat everyone food everyday for a month" chen said. "No buts... it's the only way for everyone to do it"

"Okay, who's first?" Xiumin asked.

"You hyung! Last is the youngest" Maknae yelled.

"Fine! Give me that damn bottle." Xiumin took the bottle and pointed at luhan. he took a crane Saying KISS. He kissed luhan, and luhan kissed back.

"That's enough, you're hurting me BIAO ZI!" chen shouted.

"This was your idea, and i am a better kisser than you are." Luhan said as he took the bottle and spin it. The bottle stopped pointing at Kris. The crane he took saying KISS and TEASE. he crawled closer Kris, gripping his shirt for a kisd, and let his hand slid in and jerked him off.

"You can go now lu-ge, my boyfriend is already hard." Tao pushed lulu off kris, who smirked at each other after letting go.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung!" Sehun whined, pouted and crossed his arms "i thought you loved me"