37 KAIYEOL - CHAINS

This is for @AsawaKoSiTao

So guys Happy new year!

I just read a taohan taoris fanfic and it just made me feel so refreshed! Haha... but rather disappointed since the author stopped since yifan and luhan left and the author left the fandom. I know it sucks... and yeah i think my anger got in the way while writing.

Please bear with this.

******************

"One ice americano for..." a large earred barista checked the name written on the cup and put a great big smile on his face. "Kai"

A tanned young man with his raybans came walking to the counter. He was handing out his receipt.

"Good morning kai" he said giving kai his drink. He stamped on kai's receipt and hand it out to him.

"Thank you." Chanyeol showed his healthy teeth and kai awkwardly smile at him back.

Chanyeol... a barista from a small coffee shop, not that famous, but kai the regular customer caught his eye despite having his boyfriend baekhyun.

Chanyeol suddenly turned his back just to hide his red flushed face thinking of kai.

"He's cute" lay said as he poke chanyeol's shoulder playfully.

"What? Who? Where?" Chanyeol said stuttering a bit, and checking my watch, he is a bit irritable thinking of the time.

"That dude you just served... our regular... who orders coffee everyday" lay said playfully smacking my arm.

"Stop it lay! I know!" I tried not to get hit, until the owner xiumin started to walk in the shop.

"Chanyeol... lay... what are you doing?" Xiumin asked, before they could answer he added "oh never mind, just stop... lay get to work, and chanyeol, isn't it your break?"

"Sorry owner-nim" both of the two employees said and taller mouthed, "later" to lay as he took off his apron and cap and wore his hoodie, and lay just saluted to him playfully as he handled the cash register.

During chanyeol's break time, he was supposed to be having a snack or just sit around and play with his phone, but he would rather walk around... and

stalk...

Stalk the man on his thoughts... Kai

Chanyeol followed kai everywhere, but he wouldn't go near him. Chanyeol was the stalker who is just a watcher, or just looking out for him.

Chanyeol had his skills on stalking since he was a hired paparazzi before. He was a hired paparazzi for the Group TaeTiSo, for some obsessed fanboys who are not that skilled in photography and yeah, he made his bank account filled, from printed photos, and memory card he used were sold.

But of course, the observant kai noticed this gigantic elf guy a long time ago but never made it obvious, he usually smirks as he walked, trying to catch him.

Kai walked and checked the two usual alleys he see as he walked back home... he passed by the first alley and looked back knowing chanyeol would hide in the alley. Kai smirked and ran to the second alley without chanyeol noticing.

Chanyeol was shocked that someone suddenly handcuffed him. He checked who it was... it was kai.

He was too shocked to yell for help... but he was too obsessed with kai so he wouldn't do it, thinking that this was his only chance.

"Been checking me out lately eh?" Kai said smirking holding chanyeol's wrists.

"Where'd you come from?" Chanyeol asked.