59 BAEKHUN or SEBAEK - HANDLE

This is for @TylerHerondale since i was not able to comfort her the way that i should have yesterday...

So i'm so sorry...

******************

Sehun's POV

I was on my way to the stripclub and i know it was still early but i had to prepare... i had to prepare for work.

No, i am not a stripper, i am not even a dancer... i am just an ordinary bartender, who can dance and flare... but i am not a professional dancer, though i can work the pole...

Well, i am just lying about that pole dancing part...

I can dance... i dance ever since i was a kid and became a really rebellious kid that skipped his classes just to practice or go to a competition with my group.

Get into fights... flunked a few subjects... even got into rehab...

Thank God i graduated from high school eventually despite my behavior and being abandoned by my parents accidentally... then trained a few months and got this job... well, with a little help from a cousin... he paid for my training and he owns this club.

No words can tell him how much i thanked him for saving me from being a hobo wanderring around the streets, no place to call home and money to secure my needs. That's why working for him is the only way i can thank him and repay him.

"Whoa!" I gasped as i saw the place trashed... "what happened here?"

"One of our girls' boyfriends together with his gang came in and trashed the place. He couldn't believe that his girlfriend just had some action on stage with a random dude..." minseok said as i came in the main door. Minseok is my co worker who is a part time barista by day and bartender by night... he is actually my mentor.

"Oh, well... we have nothing else to do than clean up" i said as i went in to the locker room and secured my bag and jacket.

"Damn it... he broke all of our glasses..." minseok complained, while he checked the cabinets...

I look at the pile of shards on the corner and it looked like we lost all of our shot glasses.

"Have you told the boss about this?" I asked as i helped sweeped the floor.

"Nah... he's busy treating his wounds and bruises. The guy blamed him for hiring Chaelin." Minseok said as he mopped the floor.

"Ugh! Those guys shouldn't be beating up our boss... it was Chaelin's choice to work here... it's not like we forced her to do this job." I complained.

Well, this is not the first time we had someone trashed the place. It's always the same reason... trashing the place because the people they loved worked here... they just couldn't accept the fact that... they're grand daughter, daughter, sister, girlfriend, wife, even bestfriend is a stripper or a dancer...

"Well, if you really love someone... you should really accept no matter what he or she is... you know?" Minseok wiped off some tables while talkin to me..

"Agreed... but maybe... just maybe... he couldn't accept that the almost having-sex-on-stage action was hotter than their actual fuck. if you know what i mean" I chuckled and he just yelled at me like i said something offensive... but it really was... in some way.

"Ghad sehun! I thought you are innocent as hell!" minseok exclaimed and i just chuckled. "She actually resigned a little while ago."he added.

"Then i thought i was early for work." i said... since i really missed out on a lot of things... i was not even around to help my cousin not to get killed.