63 TAOKAI - WHEN HE MET HIS HERO

This is a thank you and celebratory story for gaining 1k followers

This is more than 7k words guys... please be patient...

i hope i'll make you love this ship.

And did you miss those shorter oneshots i use to make? If you do... then howl at me.

I love you all my dear readers!

Oh and another thing dears... i finally have a twitter account.

@rarelywrites

Like always!

*************

Kim jongin... everybody knows his name but more popular with his screen name KAI. You can find him in magazines, billboards, tv, the internet anywhere there is some kind of promotion exposing his perfect body from his face... down to his feet.

He was the eye candy of South Korea... despite his sexuality which is not really a secret. But for sure he was never inlove... his heart was never occupied...

Even if he was chased by most of his fangirls and fanboys. But of course that shouldn't be it... just because they like you as their does not really mean that the celebrity have  feelings for each and everyone of his fans... what is this? A polyamorous relationship? Not even a bit.

Fans somehow feel a little competition between each other... especially if one was lucky enough to get a hug from him. Well, it's not like kai could give everyone equal attention even if he tries to... he never will and never could.

Like any other celebrity sensation. He was very busy at the moment with more promotions. And this time he is on his way to Rio for a very sexy photoshoot for a collaboration of Guess and Calvin Klein.

The photoshoot will be held on a yacht and kai will be posing as a sexy captain but kai was not much of a swimmer. Well, he can actually swim but the thought of being in the middle of the ocean scares him.

"Don't worry jongin. We won't let our fastest moneymaker drown." His manager junmyeon assured making kai sigh in relief. "We hired professional life guards from Caribbean Bay."

Then three men came in but kai was not surprised. "Are you even sure that these men can save me? I mean Caribbean Bay is a resort, the water there is still controlled." Kai sounded like a brat but he was just afraid.

"Don't worry sir... we are trained to do this kind of stuff." One said and kai just took a deep breath and murmurred a silent prayer of safety.

"Fine... if none of you saves me if ever something happens... i'll file a case just to take you out of your profession. You all hear me?" Kai was serious and his lawyer Chanyeol already made a contract about what just he said making the three gulp in nervousness.

"Include junmyeon in the contract yeol." Kai demanded before he went out of the room.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Junmyeon tried to protest.

Kai smirked as he gave junmyeon an intimidating smirk "You hired these men for me, and if they fail... you fail with them." He explained.

Chanyeol handed out a newly printed contract and junmyeon took a second to stare at it and just took a pen and signed it "Fine... just go easy on me kai i'm getting old."

"Then retire early grandpa cause i can hire a new manager anytime i want" kai laughed as he watched junmyeon sign the contract.

"Hey! I'm just saying that My wife is pregnant with twins... i need to be a good provider You son-of-a-b" junmyeon cursed... but had to stop since you're salary will get a a shorter haircut whenever you curse the star.