58 CHANSOO - CLANDESTINE

This is not included in the teasers... but i had the urge to write this...

I hope you'll get feelzy and hot about this one...

Cause if i get enough feedback with this... i might post a part 2...

So.... enjoy my felow byuntaes...

********************

Kyungsoo was wishing that his intense death glare could melt and disintegrate byun baekhyun the most popular female looking male in the whole academy, just because baekhyun was acting flirty again with kyungsoo's elementary crush, park chanyeol.

Park chanyeol was of course the most popular bisexual guy, since this guy is definitely popular, Baek would obviously be hooking up with this dude. Now, we have byun baekhyun and park chanyeol... baekyeol the power couple of the school.

Kyungsoo actually mourned for chanyeol's relationship status from single to in a relationship with byun baekhyun. Out of all the people in this school, kyungsoo still questioned why did it has to be byun baekhyun... he could have tolerated anyone other than the one that he used to call his best friend.

"byun baekhyun... byun fucking baek fucking hyun" kyungsoo gritted his teeth as baekhyun glanced at him and started to inititiate a makeout session with chanyeol which usually becomes a crowd attraction. Baekhyun playfully kissed his boyfriend's forehead, nose then lips and lead it to a very hot makeout session.

As the crowd started to notice the public display of affection and thought that BAEKYEOL was the sweetest couple in the whole planet, kyungsoo became more furious and unconsciously crushed his cup of slushy in his hands.

"CHILL!" chen bolted at kyungsoo, but kyungsoo doesn't seem to care and just walked out.

Kyungsoo knows that baekhyun is definitely happy that kyungsoo was devastated.

Kyungsoo's new formed clique ever since he started highschool, chen, xiumin, luhan, and suho followed him out.

When kyungsoo felt that he was being followed he looked back "I was just going to change"

Although kyungsoo was telling the truth, his friends were actually worried that he might kill himself or kill someone.

Kyungsoo actually killed teacher since this teacher gave him an imperfect score in his project, even if it was worthy.

So kyungsoo's friends just waited for him until he was done changing.

When kyungsoo was about to go out baekhyun suddenly appeared and just checked himself out in the mirror and smirked at the sight of kyungsoo.

"what are you doing here bitch?" kyungsoo asked.

"just came here to remind you that he's mine" baekhyun said while retouching his eyeliner.

"ghad baek... are you afraid that I could take him away from you?" kyungsoo chuckled.

"no..." baekhyun snorted "you're disgusting as hell and won't be able to notice you."

"that's it! I'm using my soccer kick on his balls" xiumin said and luhan just pulled his boyfriend away from touching baek.

"no, no, no... xiu... we are not paying the prinicipal a visit again and ruin our permanent records" luhan warned xiumin making him stopped squirming.

"very cute... a pack of nerds trying to be perfect, but they can never be.. unless you are me" baekhyun's sassy tone just annoyed the whole clique. And they heard some knuckles getting ready.

These guys look like they are wimps but they can put up a fight.

"you know what guys... it's not worth it." They were surprised as kyungsoo said this.