THE FUCKING TERMS (UPDATED FOR SOME INNOCENT READERS)

Seme
- the fucker... the one who clearly gets his dick inside particularly the asshole of his partner.

Uke
-the one who gets fucked... he usually acts as the girl in the sexual intercourse

Flipfuck
-taking turns on who will be the seme and the uke. Meaning the uke before will become the seme during sex. It is usually done in one round of sex.

Double penetration
- one uke plus two semes... the uke's ass will be penetrated by two dicks. It also means that two dicks will be inside him all at once.

Threeway
- a threesome wherein there is a middle guy who fucks and gets fucked, one who fucks, and the one who gets fuck... it's kinda like:

JUST SEME : SEME & UKE : JUST UKE
1ST MAN : 2ND MAN : 3RD MAN

THE 1st man's dick inside, 2nd man's ass... then 2nd man's dick inside 3rd man's ass, while receiving the dick of 1st man

Surprise
- a planned event that you(the one who should be surprised) never know that will happen or given to you.

Smut
- what the book exclusively contains... so no need to tell me that you want a smut... cause you wony be requesting if you don't... if you are do not like smuts... then go to another book.

Kink
-urbanized term for fetish
-includes all kinds of weird sexual behaviours... including BDSM, roleplay, crossdress, foot rub, inclusion of urine, food, and sex toys.

BDSM
-if you know 50 SHADES OF GREY... then i don't have to explain this.
-overlapping acronym for BD-BONDAGE AND DISCIPLINE, DS-DOMINANCE AND SUBMISSION, SM- SADISM AND MASOCHISM
-one of my hatest kink requests... especially if it is too much.
-hardcore sex with a huge twist, gains pleasure in pain...

Couple fuck
-whoever the uke is during sex will be the uke for the whole fucking session same goes with the seme

Requests
-will only be accepted when a request page is provided.
-if granted then it is the best gift that the author could give.
-will only be granted if the author says so.

Fellate
-fancy term for BLOWJOB

Bareback
-urbanized term for unprotected sex.
-a condom is not used during sex just the feel of skin-to-skin sex.
-unrecommended sex (due to STI transmission)

STI
-Sexually Transmitted Infection

Boytoy
-a male used for sex, usually younger than his partner, usually no strings attached just fuckbuddies.
-they exist when the husband or boyfriend is not giving much attention to his partner. So they could sometimes will feel like they are the third party (especially when boytoy has feeling for his partner though his partner only look at him like a sextoy and nothing else.)

Fubu
-shorter term for fuck buddy

Felch
-to suck the cum out the asshole.
-sucking the seme's own cum out the uke's asshole

Condom
-rubber to be worn over the dick to prevent the spread of DISEASES (that's why condoms are essential to gay sex as well) and to prevent a girl getting pregnant during sex.
-not exclusively for guys who have sex with girls only... but they also used  guys who have sex with guys too...

*********
Other terms will be added eventually