18 CHENYEOL - COME AND GO

I struggled on this shipment...

I guess i am not used to shipping yeollie with jongdae...

Haha... both might be a part of the beagle squad... but... i really love baekyeol, krisyeol, baekchen, chensoo, chansoo, xiuchen, laychen and laychan... but  i never thought this shipment would come up.

Haha... i hope @venuslcj... you will be satisfied with this one...

I am sorry if this is so short yet so fucked up

********************

Yeollie's POV

*ring ring*

It was my phone ringing but i am still sleepy! Okay flop back to bed. Whoever you are i am sorry i won't answer your call, all i care about is sleep.

My voicemail started to turn on "HI THIS IS CHANYEOL'S I AM QUITE BUSY OR LAZY TO ANSWER MY PHONE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE"

"Yeollie! Yeollie! Wakey wakey!" Oh... it's chen i gazed up on the phone lazily as i listen to his voice.

"I am about to go home to Korea soon! I hope you are well. I know you missed messing around with your partner in crime! I missed you! I love you derp!"He giggled and hang up. Chen went to some barista school and left me for 6 months.

Oh okay you wonderring why he is so anxious to go home? Well, chen and i had been in some kind of relationship lately that none of friends know about.

I had shared my condo with him for about a year now, but half of that year was his absence due to school. Gahd i missed his annoying laugh and his playful surprises.

I sat up, stretched as i messed up my curly light brown locks and stood up from bed only wearing my spongebob underwear that kris hyung gave me for my birthday. I went straight to my kitchen and poured a glass of milk in a tall glass.

I rememberred the smell of coffee before jongdae left. He always smelled like a mixture of coffee and menthol.

I checked the time and i should be leaving in an hour to check on my coffeeshop which my mom let me take over. Chen was my employee, and he impressed me and my mom a lot during his trainee days here. Mom was so thrilled and amazed about his skills that she had to send my dear chen abroad to study.

I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower and did my ritual and dressed myself up in a button down shirt half sleeves shirt and denim pants.

I arrived in the shop and i was surprised that none of my employees were present. The sign says close, but everything is ready for business. I checked the register and it was still locked.

Well, this is creepy. I went to the kitchen. No one was there, just the pastries. I went to my office, no one was there. I went to the stock room and no one was there. I even went to our refrigerator, but no one was there.

My employees boycott me. I went back to my office closing everything since i don't want anyone know that i was there too.

I sat on my swivel chair. Waiting for a few minutes until i started to yawn. No one was still coming. I planned on scaring them but no one still came.

Oh well, i will just remained the shop closed and  sleep again.

I was felt woozy and a bit hard, as i felt someone rubbing my crotch. I looked around but no one was there.

I guess i am dreaming, whatever, i hope this dream won't stop.

I heard an unbuckling and unzipping sound and felt a relief as my member was released from the tightness my pants made.