12 XIUHAN ft. MARKSON - VIDEOGRAPHY

For someone who calls me PANDA...

@TylerHerondale

Because you are FREAKING AWESOME!

****************

Luhan's POV

I was awaken by the direct light and heat of sunbeam on my face. I gave out a sigh and felt something move behind my back.

"Goodmorning luludeer" that soft voice from a talking steambun, melts my heart, he tightened his embrace as i turned to him.

"Goodmorning xiu" i hugged him back and gave him a soft peck on his lips.

"Had enough sleep last night?" He asked, while carrying me on top.

"I guess so... you?" I said as i traced my fingertips on his collarbone as i bit my lower lip. He had been losing weight in a very sexy way,

"I believe i did." I began to feel his hands exploring my back tracing my spine, until he caught my buttcheeks gripping them apart.

"Stop it minnie, i am still sore from your performance last night." I rolled to his side my back facing him.

"Hmmm... just checking if you did have some sleep last night." His warm body touched mine again as he gave me a backhug, and yet then again his hands were pretty naughty, he suddenly touched my velvety head.

"Oh no minnie..."  i grabbed his wrists and pulled them away.

"Sorry babe" he spooned me again and kissed my nape. "By the way... it's your turn today. You need rest. Love you." He stood up kissed my forehead and tucked me in.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to walk farther. I opened my eyes and eyed his sexy back, look at that girly bum. I rubbed my eyes and yawned once more and slept for a few more hours.

Damn! My ass still hurts but i have work today. I checked the time. It's still early 9 am. I grabbed my robe filled with hello kitties and my donald duck slippers and went to the kitchen.

A cup of capuccino was sitting on the counter with a love note. I picked up the cup of coffee with a heart design on the foam.

"Hi DEERECTOR LU! I'll drop by the set later okay? I love you!"

Xiu is so sweet. I kissed his yellow sticky note and took out some strawberry shortcake from xiu's coffee shop. Yes, steambum owns a coffee shop, that is why he is mighty early to leave, but he also had started to write stories for movie productions.

And again, You guessed right, i am directing his work.

I have been in the industry for about three years now, i started acting, then compose and record soundtracks, and the company asked me if i could direct.

Now i am producing and directing my love's work.

I  washed the dishes,  walked in the bathroom and took a shower, still daydreaming about last night.

In our relationship, we scheduled some nights to actually make love, and spontaneuos sexual encounters are okay. But we have designated nights of never ending heat.

Like last night, it was xiu's turn to penetrate. And today i get to come in between those steamy buns of his. And yes, unlike any gay couples, who assigns the top and bottom, we switch places.

I brushed my hair up, dressed myself up in a simple white v-neck tee, ripped faded jeans, a leather jacket, my gray nikes and raybans of course.

I walked on set and everyone bowed as i walked in. I took off my rayban's checked on the time table, checked the set. And went in to the dressing room to check my actors.