25 TAORIS - PEACE OFFERING

Hey hey hey! I miss this shipment!

Despite my KRIS-ge being the bottom

Thank you for your request @EXOSapphire

Oh gahd! How did i get more than 6,000 reads?

******************************

Third person's view

Tao and Kris just got home from a photo shoot, and kris had a new discovery.

Tao had his nipples pierced.

During their photoshoot, kris was surprised to see his shirtless boyfriend's nipples had hardcore dangling accesories.

Since their photoshoot kind of had a dark theme, a little gothic, punkis, and emo, with leather garments, and chains. From pants, shirts, belts, shoes and bracelets.

They went home arguing about it the whole time, even during the photoshoot, which made it more sexy, with the anger and bitchiness in their eyes.

Kris stormed out from the passenger seat, took his bag and jacket closed the car door with a loud thud.

"Would you be fucking gentle! We just had that fixed!" Tao said as he opened the car door and went out. Kris ignored him as he opened the doors from the back seat, and took his bag and jacket.

Kris, just went inside their house and dropped his bag jacket on their couch as he flopped down sitting beside it.

When tao went in and dropped his bag and jacket on the coffee table he started yelling.

"You had your nipples pierced and you never told me?" Kris crossed his arms trying not to stare at tao intently.

"What?! Oh Come On kris! It was long ago... i just thought of putting an accessory." Tao said as he tapped on his chest. "You suck 'em like all the time and you never seem to notice"

"Whatever! Does my tongue and lips have eyes to notice that there is a pierced hole without an nipple accessory there?" Kris rolled his eyes.

"You still have nerves to feel" tao started to point at him.

"Shut up!" Kris squinted his eyes and raised his eyebrow.

"I had these when i was sixteen." Tao took off his white button down shirt showing off his bare chest and simple dumbell piercing on each nipple.

Kris was still silent, and tried not to look at tao's sexy body.

"They were a fucking gift from my fucking friends before i even fucking met you!" Tao knew he was being so harsh in his words. But he was masked by his anger.

"Why'd you even fucking dare to fucking do it." Kris stood up trying to hold his tears and his reflexes.

"I did it to get fucking my car, that you almost fucking broke! AGAIN!" Tao emphasized on AGAIN, he saw kris's dark expression he stood up and slapped tao's precious face, as a strip blood started to flow from his face.

Tao calmed down and tensed his muscles. He touched his face.

"Oh gahd! Tao, sorry! I didn't mean to." Kris was shocked and look at his rings. He took a piece of tissue and tried to wipe off the blood.

"My parent's gave them the keys to my car since, they wanted to help to surprise me, they didn't know that my friends woud do this to me, they won't give me the keys if i wouldn't do it" tao's tone went calmer and flopped on the couch.

"Baby i'm so sorry..." kris started to get the first aid kit.

Tao was silent the whole time as kris cleaned his wound. "I'm sorry pandababe, i get it now, i'm sorry i overreacted." kris kissed tao's wound.