62 SEKAI - DISTRESSED BETROTH

Author's note:

Hey there readers... i know some of you must have unfollowed me... and it really broke my heart that it really got in the way of my writing.

So i apologize for the slow updates in all of my books... i am having problems with reception and i have more important priorities like finishing school work... come on guys i want to graduate from college for ghad's sake.

Understand... please.

And this is also a 6k word read... so take your time and enjoy...

Not my best work but tell me what you think.

*************

Sehun's POV

I was trying to run away from my mom who have been chasing me around the house just to make me listen to his explenation...

"Son please." My mom cried out as i slid down the top on the railing of the staircase as he tried to race on foot.

"Mom... you knew all this time and you never even botherred to tell me?" I said as i landed on the floor and strutting through the living room with my baek eomma tailing behind me.

"Well, yes... but..." he tried to explain again but i cut him off while trying to give him an intimidating look he suddenly stopped walking looking like a lost dog.

"But you know i would decline if i knew it was jongin?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"i'm so sorry." My mom was almost in tears... making my mouth paint my devilish grin. Well, i look like a really cold diva... thanks to my mom's pretty face and sass... plus my dad's cold personality, height... and scary look.

"What's going on here?" Speaking of dad... here comes in his suit as mom run to him like a crying kid who needs to tell on someone since some one made gim cry... he even fucking whimper in dad's arms. He's an aegyo expert... but that won't work on me... especially in this kind of situation.

I snorted as i look at dad's crossed face became soft as i watched my mom pouted and dad just grinned then kissed his forehead.

"Dad..."i called to get his attention "mom knew who the fuck i was arranged to and never even told me even if he knew that my fince was a bully to me for almost four years." I complained and he stared at my mom in his eyes.

"kris... i... i thought it was the right thing to do... or we'll lose everything." Mom stuttered and nuzzled his face again on dad's chest.

"What do you mean by lose everything?" I asked since it seemed like a very exagerated statement.

"We die." He yelled at me but dad shushed him while i strangle mom in my mind. He just can't stop overreacting like the Kim family is from a secret organization of assassins.

Dad sighed while stroking mom's back "What your mom meant to say was... your grandfather... made a deal with the KIM Family before... before he died." Dad explained.

"He wanted his eldest grandchild that's you to marry kai their eldest granchild as well as soon as you both reached 18." Mom added and i just flopped on the couch.

"And why should i get married at a very early age?" I asked while pouting.

Mom began to open his sassy mouth again and answerred me "Because it was kai's grand father requested to witness the wedding before he dies or the living generations of our family will die."

Dad tried to shush mom again "Let's just say it has to be done as soon as possible."

"Why are old people so demanding?" I complained again