8 BAEKCHEN - PHOTOGRAPH

Again dedicated to @Storm_ravenxo

EPISODE 4 OF EXO'S SMUT TIME instead of SHOWTIME.

For me, this is a major turn on!

***********************

Chen's POV

It was the twelfth of December and all twelve of us decided to have a Christmas party during all this promotions and activities.

Kris had been invited to be a guest MC in Simply Kpop. (A/n: Hot Hot Hot, WU YIFANGIRLING, Sorry)

Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Lay and I, had been busy with MIRACLES OF DECEMBER.

Suho with his acting job.

In short we hadn't been together in a while.

Everyone gathered in the living room and took their 10,000 Won gifts to give.

I prepared this gift for someone special, hoping that i will be his secret santa, or vice versa.

Cuddling in each other's arms, feeding each other popcorn or whatever he wants, while watching a movie.

"Okay, get a piece of paper, if you got your own name put it back." Chanyeol said as we get a piece of paper.

I opened mine, a bit disappointed to give this to the MAKNAE.

Sehun gave bubbletea to my dear Baekhyun, who shared with me first, and passed it to everyone else.

"Okay my turn!" Baekhyun said with excitement, holding a small box in his hands. I wonder who will be the lucky guy to receive it?

"Whose name have you drawn out?" Tao asked in excitement.

"Chen!" He said as he gave me the box.

"Ah! Kansamnida!" I said as i took it from his hands. I open it with a gleeful smile.

"What is it?" "A box inside a box?" "Must be a ring?" All of us got curious.

"You'll be surprise." He said as another box appeared

As i opened the last box... i was surprised and disappointed at the same time.

"My photo!" He said as he stood up.

His photo had a caption.

"Am i pretty? Take me I'm yours"

I smiled awkwardly as i looked at it and as the other members laughed about it.

He suddenly hugged me awkwardly showing the members to really take him.

"Where's the 10,000 won?" Someone asked, but i am still stunned with his photo.

"In my pocket." He said honestly.

"It's really pretty, i will treasure it forever." I said honestly as the exchange of gifts continue.

All of you don't know that Baekhyun had something else in his pocket. He poked me and gave me a CONDOM secretly. He winked at me afterwards.

Oh come on not every little detail in Showtime is broadcasted.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to confirm.

"Holy shit!" I said, while i stare at it, it has a certain writing on it.

"10,000 won? How about me instead?"

*knock knock*

"Yah! Jongdae! Movie time with everyone." It was baekhyun.