17 HUNCHEN, SECHEN - ENTOURAGE

This is for @AdniHamdani

So i was listening to Tae Yang's WEDDING DRESS and this came up

I hope you'll love it

*******************************

CHEN'S POV

I woke up with a heavy feeling...

That feeling that something wrong was about to happen.

I stretched and went straight to my frontdoor.

Mail is here! I took everything and threw it on my coffee table, and started to brew some coffee. I sat on my favorite couch and sorted out the bills from coupons.

But there was something different. A white envelope with a pink ribbon addressed to me.

I took it to the kitchen and took a cup of coffee. I toasted some bread as i sat on the counter top.

Together with their families
KIM MINSEOK and LU HAN
Request your presence
In celebration of their UNION

It says in a red black and baby pink wedding invitation, which smelled like chocolate and strawberries Inside a white envelope.

I dropped my cup on the floor. As i was cleaning the mess i made, i remembered that this was the cup that minseok always use when he visits me, he always made me a cup of my favorite capuccino, but all that stopped when Lulu got in between us.

Minseok is my bestfriend, we help each other out in things we are usually weak at.

I help him with his vocals, as he help me with my dancing.

Luhan was his best friend who transferred from china to study and especialize in soccer with Minseok. Eversince luhan was in the picture, who was a triple threat, perfect face, amazing voice, and dancing skills. I became the third wheel, and i was usually ignored as they had moments together.

My nightmare comes true in just a few more weeks, but it gets worse, they requested me to sing for their wedding day as it says here in this pink hello kitty sticky note.

But above all that, i am Minseok's Best Man...

My morning just got worst, i felt like having a fever... no i feel like a grand piano just dropped on me.

I was too late... i already had a ring prepared for him, but lu, confessed first, before i could confess on the same day. When i was about to tell minseok, he was already kissing lu.

Another thing... when i used to live with minseok in college, i caught them making out in my living room, and having sex in the bathroom, until minseok decided to move out with lu.

I am so alone after that...

*ring ring*

"Yoboseyo?" I answerred my phone as soon as the third ring went on.

"Yah jongdae!" That voice... i could not be wrong

"Yah minseok hyung! You called!" I tried so hard to hide my sadness in my voice.

"You recieved our wedding invite?" He asked gleefully as he giggled.

"What invite?" I faked a laugh.

"Don't play dumb jongdae! All i wanted to her was a sincere congratulations from my best man!" Okay he is real mad.

"Wow! Okay then since i love you so much! CONGRATULATIONS!" It's so unlike him to be mad, but i still have to understand since i have been avoiding him for years.