4 TAORIS - AUTHOR

kris woke up, with tao in his arms unlike their usual morning, kris got up first. And went straight to the bathroom to freshen up.

Kris saw the empty bottle of lube on the bathroom floor, he picked it up, and threw it on the trashbin.

While shaving, he realized, that he and tao, hadn't made love in a while, and the lube was empty due to his lonely nights, when tao was busy writing his fashion blogs, and articles for "RAINBOW TIPS" a magazine for the LGBT community under the management of HEAVEN'S BELT company.

He went straight to the kitchen, and started to whip up some breakfast.

He took a cup of ground coffee beans, and started to brew some coffee. As he waited for it. He took out their mail.

While checking his, tao's and their mails and bills. He passed tao's home office and saw tao's macbook open on his home office.

*hmmm... tao had been busy with his macbook lately.* he thought.

He laid out tao's mail on his desk as he sat on tao's chair.

*huang zitao,* he thought as he touched the touchpad, and saw their wedding photos as tao's screensaver. He gave out a chuckle as he watched some photos flashed before his eyes.

Looks like tao just went to bed a few hours ago.

"I wonder how fine his works are." Kris mutterred as he closed the door. Tao never likes it if you snoop around his works until they are published. The only raw or unedited works that he saw were those about their wedding. The both of them were interviewed to for three months as their cover story consecutively, first month about preparations, 2nd month wedding proper, 3rd month the honeymoon. Tao edited most of it, since he was promoted as Editor-in-chief that time, which made him more sensitive with every detail.

As Kris, clicked for the desktop, he remember that time when his panda was editing their articles. He printed it out and you could see that 90% of the printouts were Tao's comments, and only 10% were the actual raw arcticle.

"Fuck!" Kris's eyes widened, as he read the title heading that said BULGES AND WETNESS.

Tao was writing a sex article, as kris looked around the office, an empty tube of lube were on the edge of the desk, and a vibrator was beside it.

"Someone was lonely, but never botherred to tell me." He smirked as he read on, feeling himself growing inside his pajamas.

Suddenly a shirtless HUANG ZITAO enterred the room.

"What are you doing here? You should not be snooping around my unfinished masterpieces like i do with your photography and paintings" Tao hissed.

Kris just smirked at him while licking his upper lip. "Someone has been lonely lately." He said in a very husky tone.

"Am not" tao defensively said while clenching his teeth. "We just had a meeting to form a new story column to raise up our sales..."

Kris, walked up to him with a sly smile... tao was sweating as his lover steps came nearer and nearer, they were a few inches away from touching. Kris traced tao's jawline with his long fingers.

"It's alright baby, i've been lonely too." Kris whisperred as Tao looked away to hide his burning face.

"R-readers we-were just asking about..." tao nervously gulped "sex lately." Kris's hot breathe brushed his neck making him tingle.

"You should've told me, so i could help you write better articles." Kris rubbed his emerging boner towards tao's inner thigh.

"Ge...ge." Tao moaned as he started to grind his crotch with kris's.