42 KRISHAN - TORN (same AU to LIVE, LOVE OR DIE, and FALLEN)

Okay i am calling this oneshots with angels as MOONLIGHT SERIES...

Yehet 1+k votes *throws confetti* parteh parteh...

35k reads? Is this fucking real?! All i can read about in this fucking book is exo members fucking other members... i never knew it would be such a fucking hit.

Thank you for your support!

Sorry for those who are all waiting for KAISOO... my KAISOO feels are not in the mood... this oneshot is just to take off my writer's block if it helps anyway... why not kaisoo for this one... because jongin has an affair with lay with this one... and xiumin with sehun...

DON'T HATE PLEASE, i drained my braincells for this.

By the way... i deleted my AUTHOR CONFESSIONS' book in case you haven't notice... i have my reasons...

Another... i want to inform you that i have an account on ASIANFANFICS and i reposted the stories that have the highest votes in just a week...

And remember i always write for my readers... this is dedicated to all of you!

Okay enough of that... back to the smut...

***************************

Kris's POV

as the moon and stars shine at night, all i could see was an angel showered by the glow of the moonlight. His white fragile wings were covered in blood, i ran towards him, he looked at me with tears of blood running down his skin while smiling.

he held my hand and told me, "i am sorry Kris, i can't be with you, no matter how hard i fight for you,". I never felt so alive with his touch.

he started to cry again this time, clutching my right arm with two hands. he was sufferring, you can feel it, just by seeing him this way, made me want to stay with him more. It made feel needed, since he needs love and care which i can provide.

We were the first to feel this way about another kind.

"Let us rip off our wings together." I told him while stroking his hair, "let us runaway from our own kinds" i whisperred while hugging him tight.

"But kris" he looked up and stared at me with a concerned look. "We are the heirs of each other's kingdom"

"And I'll die because of You." i frankly said as i lifted my finger on his lips, before he could say anything else. He stopped crying for a while... and continued after what i said.

"be selfish for now". I hugged him tighter, making sure he'll go for it.

he kissed me all of a sudden. he held my neck, as our mouths danced together. it was very short so we could not drive any attention but passionate to tell me "yes".

We are Angels of different worlds.

These black charcoal feathers of my wings, represents the blood i am circulating in my sytem. I am a death angel, and i fell inlove with an ivory white feathered winged guardian angel.

I was born to kill, when i met him, i wanted to stop and just endure the love we had, but it was forbidden. We are not supposed to break the status quo. All worlds will be harmed, especially mine.

A death angel and guardian angel negotiating on wether keeping someone alive or not, is not an everyday thing. That was the first time we met... he was saving a baby, while it was scheduled to die on my death angel's clock of death.

I checked my watch and the face of the baby appeared, and the sound of the death bell rang saying that it is already time to die for the baby. I raised my hand and was about to pull out the soul of the babyboy held in the mother's arms sleeping slightly smiling as he felt his mum's fingers on his lips.