Chapter 3- An alliance formed

A few weeks after settling down into Ironblood, Yap and Y/N were still trying to get used to the habits of the shipgirls there. (Mostly the "bigger" ships getting drunk) The little birdies were at first afraid of Yap and Y/N. But after a while, they got used to it. Taking the place of the now-dead Auf Yang (sonofabitch), he now mostly does paperwork. With Bismarck as his secretary.

Yap: (sorting through and editing little details and approving/denying request(s) from shipgirls around until Bismarck calls him) Hmm? Yes, Bismarck?

Bismarck: I've reports that the Sakura Empire are sending us an expeditionary force to welcome us as their allies. What say you?

Yap: Sounds good...but why all of a sudden though?

Bismarck: Was wondering about that too as I walked here.

Yap: Then...I guess it would be a good idea. Having an ally to fight alongside with is always better than fighting alone. [Stage 1 of plan in action. Now to somehow convince Azur Lane to.....lay down their arms. So to speak.]

Bismarck...Rrriigghht.....Anyways, I'll leave it here. (puts the report down) I'll be at the tavern. Call me via your plane or...anything.

Yap: (Ok hand signal) (looks at paper) Sakura Empire huh.....?

Flashback

Leviathan: Sakura Empire's a faction of Japanese ships. Most of them have animal-like features like fox ears,tails etc.

Yap: [OOO. Can I pet them? Can I get into their floof?]

Leviathan:............Fucking creep......

Yap: [XD]

Flashback end

Yap: [Eh. It wouldn't sound so bad,would it?]

Just then Leviathan "manifested" herself in Yap's head.

Leviathan: Kind of true....but now that you're a commander, first off. Congrats! Second... (looks at the paper Yap's holding) I'm not too sure how much they'll send over. Best give them a warm welcome. Least we can do.

Yap: [Noted that big sis ^w^]

Leviathan:.............Ara ara~looks like someone's naughty already?

Yap: [O_O CHOTTO MATTE! I didn't mean it like that!!]

Leviathan: Ara~? Then you might have to learn to mind your words~

Yap: [;n; Y u buli me?]

Leviathan:......you were the 1 that started it...

Yap: [Fine....]

Leviathan: (poofs)

Yap: [So....I guess I'll accept it? There will be a "messenger" in a way to deliver this...message? Oh well. Accept it then] (ticks) (calls a passing birdie) You.

Poor birdie: (points toward self and tilts head)

Yap: Yes. You. Come here.

Birdie: (Enters room)

Yap: You can deliver this,right?

Birdie: [I don't want to but I have to do it...] (Nods head)

Yap: Don't you worry though. Send this...report and you'll get free headpats and some food too. Free of charge.

Birdie: [REAL SHIT! I'm in!] (takes report and goes off]

Yap: [Well that was easy] (Looks at clock) Well shit. Looks like I forgot about lunch. Oh well. Time to get some instant noodles-