Chapter 13: Better late then never

3rd POV

"Of course"

Was the last thing Bismarck would hear for at least 2 weeks. Now walking and checking the base for 1 last time, it seems that the Ironblood shipgirls are all as they are. He decided to pay a visit to Mama Frederich (right?), Eugen, Tirpitz, Hipper, Scharnhorst-class battlecruisers and Z23.

Yap: [1st up.... Mama ship of Ironblood..]

Walking to her dorm, Yap gently knocked on the door.

FDG: Hmm? Who's that at the door?

Yap: It's me.

FDG: Oh, 1 of my Outlander child? Come on in. Would you like to be prepared or-

Yap: Nothing. I'm here just for a few words. I'll cut to the chase; I'll be leaving Ironblood for an espionage. Although I'll be gone for at least 3 weeks or so. Until then, Bismarck will take my place as the Kommandantin. If you could, please assist her. (Bows as a sign of respect)

FDG: ..... Of course. You wouldn't need to worry much about it.

Yap:....Danke. I'll visit the others.

Visiting the others and telling them (and the outlander gang) the more or less same thing, Yap felt relieved, knowing he didn't have to worry them. Lev however...

Lev: While I don't totally disapprove of your plan to be captured by the enemy just like that, at least come back safe, would you?

Yap: Sure, princess.

Timeskip

Yap's POV

.........now late at night, I finally set off. Looking at the base 1 last time, I only said:

Yap: This is goodbye for now, everyone. But I'll be back. And hopefully, soon.

After that I summoned the ship in it's full form, battleship and carrier, and set sail for Sakura Empire. Tuning the engine speed to 90 knots per hour, I figured it would be at least 5 hours for me to reach Sakura Empire. So 5 hours to kill. I guess I'll entertain you readers for a while than. Be it fun facts about me or the Author. But first... I'll let you in about what new toys I've gotten.

My 50 cm & 40 cm guns are now railguns. Charge the gun up, aim, fire away. It's high velocity, low arc round is just *chef kiss* wonderful.

My 88 mm flak cannons are now replaced with anti-air missiles while my 20 mm flaks are replaced by advanced CIWS that can fire up to 11250 rounds a minute or 1875 rounds a second. And should the enemy somehow got pass that, they'll have to deal with not 1,2 but 10 Metal Storm volley guns prototype that's modified to fire 5 Million rounds a minute. If the enemy can still get through, that's just hacking... Either that or it's tough af.

My V1, V2 and V3 rockets are replaced by newer, and more advanced anti-ship missiles. If need be, all I'll need to do is stand by at Sakura Empire's base while striking Azur Lane's forces. But where's the fun in that~?

The energy shielding of course has grown more powerful too. I can support my allies for half an hour's worth before it expires.

In addition, I've gotten myself B2 stealth bombers, SU-57 and F-22 stealth fighters, A-10 Warthogs, AC-130's, an amount of helicopters for anti-sub warfare and a few submarines to assist.

Fact 1: Author actually prepared a 2nd filler chapter during Ironblood's stay-cation at Sakura Empire. But once he came back...he kinda forgot what to write and was like: WTF did I create this chapter for again? And so he changed it

Fact 2: There really isn't much to say about the 2nd filler chapter anyway. Although Author has remembered it, it's a tad bit too late so >_>. Anyways. That chapter was supposed to include me fluffing Kaga's tail (which is comfortably soft. Please don't tell her that or I might be dead-), hanging out with the 5th carrier division and hamging out with Mikasa-nee I guess...