Epilogue: Regardless of what happens to you, you'll always be in our hearts

3rd POV

Yap: I said.... I'll be back no matter what it takes, didn't I? (smiles while bleeding profusely on his head, kneeling, covered in blood and using his sword as a support)

Right after that, his body collapsed of the land surface.

Everyone: Y-Yap!

Yap's POV

....................

.............................

So this is how it all ends huh? I chuckled silently to myself in this void. Looking around, this was much weirder than the void I knew. Neither Author nor Allie are here. So I guess this means only 1 thing.

I'm dead, aren't I?

Welp. It was expected after all. Arbiter was no joke back there. But at least most of them are gone now. For good? That I'm too sure but.. I can only hope so.

Yap: (sighs, to himself) Fate and destiny sure are cruel to those undeserving, aren't they?

And who knows, back in the world I was sent to after Earth aka the world of Azur Lane aka this book, everyone just might be finding a way to get me back.

..

....

.....

.......

...........

....................

Or so I hope. I've interfered quite the timeline here anyways. No changing it. 

Ajax... I'm not too sure how you've fared in that battle, but I hope that you...... and Big Sis Mikasa especially... are safe. 

3rd POV

Ajax, who was carrying Yap's body with help of Lev, lifted him onto a stretcher.

Ajax: [You idiot of a brother... Don't you dare die on me now! There are.... still some things I need to talk to you about. Please.. whatever life is left in there, cling onto it.]

Cleveland: [You wouldn't die that easily, right? You did tell me that once.] .....  [I dunno if you can still hear this thought of mine, Yap, but I'll say it anyway. Don't you dare die on any of us. Most of us here have something to say to you at the very least. Even the commanders too.] 

Takao: [He was injured rather gravely back there... Damn it! Why we couldn't be of help?!?!] (Grips the handle of her sword tightly and starts shaking a little)

Atago: (notices Takao's shaking and puts a hand on her shoulder) Takao? You alright?

Takao: ... I am. Say, Atago. Why couldn't us be of any help to him when he was fighting against 2 Advisor-class Sirens and THE leader of the Sirens herself?

Atago: (wants to say something but is unable to) [That's a good question too... Although the blunt and direct answer would be 'We're far behind him in terms of technology, thus we were unable to help him.' ..... but in this scenario, no one wants an answer like that..]

Enterprise then walked to them, already heard their conversation earlier.

Enterprise: Perhaps it's because he wanted to personally deal with them himself?