Chapter 59 : One Step Closer To The Endgame...

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

The frost of Dabi's current opponent was making my breath appear like smoke in the day's air. Dabi was one of the League's strongest, so I felt there was no need to assist him with his battle―besides, we had bigger issues that took place in the central tower: saving Giran.

I ran, dodging warrior after warrior―occasionally clearing the way for Spinner to run through, but ultimately trusting in his ability to fend for himself―while I thought of the possible outcomes for this battle. It could truly go either way, depending on whether the League's members could hold off the army we were facing, long enough for Gigantomachia to arrive.

Even when Gigantomachia arrives, he could simply dodge the Liberation Army's soldiers and attack me―only making the situation that much more complicated. I'm merely hoping that once he arrives, he attacks the Liberation Army before myself.

My momentum slowed as I felt my eyes wandering my surroundings, and noticed the sheer amount of warriors closing in on Spinner and I.

"And there are more of 'em..." I mumbled at a volume barely above a whisper.

"Where are they all coming from?!" Spinner shouted as I deactivated Ghost and prepared for a battle.

It was clear now that a battle was unavoidable with the great force known as the Liberation Army, so why not deal with this setback sooner rather than later.

I grinned slightly as I activated my whips, when all of a sudden, I felt two arms wrap around my torso―bringing my body down with another figure latched onto me.

"Gah!" Screamed the familiar voice of the person who had shoved me to the ground―saving my tail, as an attack from behind my body struck.

I looked to the source of the voice and was surprised to see Twice. There was one Twice, two Twices, three Twices, four. Five Twices, six Twices, seven Twices, galore.

"Twice? So many Twices!" Spinner yelled out from underneath a pile of Twices.

More Bubaigawaras than countable shrouded the battlefield―fighting enemies and melting as they traversed the way.

"Woah! You made more of yourself! Good job, Twice!" I beamed from under one of his clones―proud of my friend for overcoming his mental block.

Many replies sounded as he continued multiplying. I stood to my feet, and asked the man in front of me to create a pathway towards the tower in which Giran had been held captive. He replied without hesitance, and began working on clearing the warriors from my line of view instantly―eager to save his friend as soon as he possibly could; meanwhile, I began to think.

"Although what they had said about Giran's location could, in fact, be nonsense... Based on the fact that there are more soldiers as we near the tower, I think it's a safe bet to venture to the place the warriors seem to be guarding: the tower..." I mumbled to myself, sorting my thoughts aloud. "Ok, I want you all to forget about stalling the Army in front of us for now... As of late, eliminating the top tier boss, Re-Destro, takes priority."

"You got it, boss!" Twice exclaimed, clearing the way as per my request.

Boss...

I could get used to that...

"Cause me, myself, and I are going to wreck this Liberation Army all on our own!" A Twice added. "Hang in there, Giran―I'm coming for 'ya!!"

"Wow... I guess Twice can handle this on his own, huh..?" Spinner gulped, obviously feeling belittled by our friend's ability―compared to his own.