Chapter 23 : He's Gone...

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

    I was angry. So angry, that I was laughing. This is the second time. The second time that those monsters have ruined my life. The second time that those bitches have dragged me down to a point of wishing death upon myself.

The second time that they've taken something from me.

Flashback

    Izumi and Todoroki stood to their feet, ready to attack my Master and I, but I wasn't having it. I activated one of my quirks, Ghost, and turned myself invisible. Walking towards them undetected, I grabbed both of their necks.

    My satisfaction of seeing them both gasping for air, hungerly, was unmeasurable. Just watching as their faces contorted in confusion and fright made my heart flutter.

It was a breathtaking sight. Literally.

    I made myself visible and watched as their eyes shook with fear.

This must have been how I looked all those years.

    It made me feel so powerful watching them, for once, cower in fear as I hurt them. Like I finally was getting my revenge. I thought of removing the thin hood and mask, concealing my identity, but I realized.

It's not the perfect time.

    I need to do it when they're all here. When their all suffering. When they've lost everything. I want them, not just to know how I felt, but to feel how I felt. To feel the desire to give up. To want to end your own life. To want to make it stop. Stop the pain. Stop the suffering. Stop breathing.

I want them to suffer, just like how I did.

    I heard the pleasurable sounds of their chocking as they struggled to breathe. The looks on their faces as they began to pale. The beautiful looks of pain they wore as their oxygen was running low.

    I figured they'd probably die if I didn't let go, and I still have plans for them, so I let go. I need them to suffer. Not just for a mere thirty seconds. Not just for a few hours. I need them to suffer for as long as I did.

    Gasping for air, they held their throats on the concrete beneath me. It was a ravishing look on them. Todoroki glanced up at me with eyes that simply held fear. As he hungerly took in oxygen, I remembered something.

Todoroki was the most malleable of them all.

    I smirked as I though of how I could use this to my advantage. Of how I could break him to such an extent that he would never recover.

I've got it.

Shoto Todoroki's P.O.V

    I gazed up at the man standing above me. He looked to be enjoying himself. He laughed darkly as he watched Izumi and I trying to refill our lungs with oxygen. His eyes wandered my figure, it felt like his eyes were inspecting every inch of my being.

I felt like he could see through me.

    I stood to my feet quickly and prepared to punch the villain in the face, but then he disappeared. I glanced towards Izumi and noticed she had fainted — likely due to oxygen deprivation.

I'm on my own.

At least until Iida and Native can move again.

    I felt a sharp pain in the center of my back, knocking me to the floor. Agony leant down, placing a hand firmly on the back of my neck, as he began to whisper in my ears.