Chapter 13 : I-I Don't Want To Die!

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

    As I walked through the portal, I was instantly engulfed in light. Even though I was wearing a hoodie and a black surgical mask, I still had to squint my eyes. The light level in the bar compared to the USJ was equivalent to a black hole and the sun.

    After adjusting to the light, I quickly scanned the premises. It was interesting.

The schematics don't do this place justice.

    Making a mental map, my eyes landed on my old friends. They were shaking.

Good.

    Today they're going to feel a minor percentage of how I felt my whole life. Today, they, and all of their classmates, will feel the consequences of their actions. Today, they will feel the rage of a damaged soul. Today, they will reap what they have sown.

    I tore my eyes from the three and glanced towards Shigaraki-san. He was scratching his neck and quietly mumbling incoherent words. I could only make out loose words, but it was enough to know what he was trying to say.

Where.

Symbol.

Wanted.

All Might.

    I was placing the words in my head and organizing them. Although I didn't have many words, I came to a conclusion.

My dear dad's not here.

_______________

Izumi Yagi's P.O.V

"Wow! Awesome you guys even got fake villains!"

"Those are real! Get back!"

    As those few words left the mouth of our teacher, the looks of awe and amazement quickly abandoned our innocent faces.

What were real villains doing here?

How did they even get in here?

    Many of us were in shock. Scanning through the villains that stood before me, my eyes landed on a familiar hoodie.

That man dressed in black, wearing a mask...

He was at the Yoshinoya Shoto, Kacchan and I were at ten weeks ago.

    I remembered Shoto pointing him out in the restaurant for whatever reason.

His eyes looked so familiar.

    They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and I completely agree. Perhaps Shoto believed in that as well and saw then in that man what I could see now: pure evil.

    As our eyes met, I couldn't help but feel small, as if there was more to the fury behind them. As if there was more to the rage behind them.

    He stared at Kacchan, Shoto, and I for what seemed like forever, and then he turned his gaze towards the man next to him. The purple mist they had used to infuriate the USJ grew eyes and began to speak.

"The only real heroes I see are Erasure Head and Thirteen." The mist began. "Perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from U.A, All Might should be here as well..."

    Aizawa and Thirteen wore the same expressions as the rest of us — at least, I assumed Thirteen did under her suit — minus the fright evident on our faces, of course.