Chapter 6: I Will Beat You!

Tomura Shigaraki's P.O.V

As I watched the child laughing in hysterics, I couldn't help but feel like I had made a good decision — saving the child and bringing him here, I mean.

The kid was a nut case!

I grinned in an immature manner -looking like a child would have after receiving what they wanted following a tantrum. He had been laughing for minutes on end before coming to an abrupt stop with a straight face - acting as if he hadn't just experienced a psychotic episode.

"Where am I and how long have I been here?" He asked me in a voice of urgency.

I was shocked, to say the least. He was acting as if he were a completely different person than he was a few minutes ago — calm and collected, rather than the confused and nervous kid a few minutes ago. Or the wildcard laughing a few seconds ago. Though, we're all crazy in this business.

I usually wouldn't leak the location of the League of Villains to an outsider, but I didn't plan on allowing the child to leave either.

"You're sitting in the main base of the League of Villains." I elaborated.

_______________

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

"League of Villains? Haven't heard of you." I retorted.

League of Villains?

The name bounced about in my mind as I thought it over. The lack of creativity left my mouth dry, and the sheer stupidity of the name sounded as if even the person who had thought of the name was uninterested.

"We're a newly formed organization — still waiting for the right moment to make our grand debut."

A newly formed organization?

If they were a newly formed villain organization, they would probably be looking for new recruits. However, I didn't know their intentions or motivations, nor did I know if they'd even want a quirkless child on their plates.

"What are your intentions? What do you hope to gain as Villains?" I asked the man in front of me with a voice laced in boredom.

I wanted to know whether or not I would have a reason to join their villainous organization — not that anyone had even given me an offer; however, I believed that my knowledge and abilities in analytics would have sufficed for my quirkless predicament.

"Our intentions? Well, our intentions are," Shigaraki paused, grinning. "To kill All Might, of course."

Upon hearing those words, I felt a sense of happiness; genuine happiness; pure, and utter joy. For the first time in my pitiful life, I knew exactly where I was meant to be.

"I want in."

_______________

Katsuki Bakugou's P.O.V

I stood there — shaking — in front of a crowd of familiar faces.

Familiar to me, that is.

What could I even say?

I was panicking as my eyes scanned across the rows of people in front of me.

"Uhm... Izuku..." I started "He was an amazing person..." My voice broke as I felt a lump form in my throat.

What was I supposed to say?