Chapter 38 : I'll See You Around...

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

I left the room and began walking to the meeting point Chisaki had shown me earlier. It was quite far away from where I was, so halfway to the spot, I activated Ghost. Flying through the walls and ceiling as fast as I could, I made it to Chisaki and the others in record time.

By that I mean ten minutes late.

"Finally. Now we can get moving..." Chisaki sighed—letting his annoyance leak out—as I smiled sheepishly.

I had manufactured and distributed a bird's-eye-view layout of the Shie Hassaikai base to Tomura prior to today, so that we could plan a time for Tomura to intercept Chisaki. We had a difficult time figuring out how we could isolate Chisaki—considering that Kurogiri was supposedly busy that day—but in the end, we convinced Kurogiri to 'blow it off'.

Hah, I had to...

Of course, convincing Kurogiri to warp Nemoto, Eri and I out of the room was futile, since Overhaul was already planning on taking Tomura on his own. The League didn't know that Overhaul had intentions of killing Tomura and vise versa. It was only Tomura who had known about Chisaki's plans, and only Chisaki who had known of Tomura's plans. I was the only one who knew of both the ploys. It was honestly quite funny; although, during their fight, if one of them were to expose my treachery and the other were to live, then I'd be in some hot water.

Imagine, Overhaul mentioning to Tomura that I had betrayed him, and then—by some miracle—Tomura survives...

That's not going to be good for business...

That's not going to be god for anyone...

I chuckled to myself as I thought of my jokes, causing Chisaki to look back at me.

"What? Is something funny?" He asked me sharply as he continued to walk.

"No, sir, just thinking about a movie..." I laughed.

"Well anyway, we've almost arrived to the back entrance, I thought you had said Shigaraki would be intercepting us?"

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll be here any minute." I answered back calmly.

Thoughts began roaming my mind as I internally panicked.

What if he's late?

What if he doesn't show?

What if he somehow figured out my plan and is planning my death as we speak?

I slapped myself as my mind raced to every possible conclusion, in an attempt to calm myself. Looking up, I noticed Chisaki staring back at me—wide eyed.

This is going great.

"Ok, what the hell is up with you, kid-?"

Before Chisaki could continue his question, a purple mist began to envelop Nemoto and I.

"He's here." I smiled slightly as Chisaki uttered those words.

Before Nemoto and I had the chance to disappear, Chisaki handed Eri to Nemoto. Before I even had the opportunity to gaze upon Tomura's facial expression, I was suddenly warped to the other side of the base.

Now, I just need to wait...

Tomura Shigaraki's P.O.V

"He's here."

I watched—mildly intrigued—as Overhaul spoke. Something about his words made my mind spin.

He's here...