Chapter 30 : Finally...

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

"Dad!"

"Dad... Oh right, your son mentioned you had a daughter as well... What was her name again? Oh yes, Izumi." Mr. All for One smirked.

"Don't speak of my daughter you filthy monster!"

"I had been told of what you and your pitiful family had done to your son all those years ago, and I'm surprised. Nana Shimura must have chosen wrong if she thought you would use your power for good."

"Shut up!"

    I watched as my dad retracted his fist and prepared to punch Mr. All For One; however, that's what Mr. All For One had been expecting. He used one of his quirks to blow All Might into the air with incredible and unrivaled speeds.

    All Might was hurtling towards a helicopter, when an older guy in a yellow costume ran up to him and pushed him away — causing a cringe to spread across my face. No matter how hard anyone tried, All Might would never die, and it was becoming annoying.

    The mouths of my father and his savior were moving but being at a distance had its disadvantages because their voices fell deaf upon my ears.

    Glancing to my left, I saw what looked to be a hardened fist about to slash my arm, so I activated one of my quirks and became transparent. Ghost would help me observe the battle, while also avoiding any attacks that would have hurt me.

"What the hell is this, I thought your quirk were those energy whips?"

    I looked over to the owner of the arm and was met with a red-haired boy. He seemed to be about five-foot-seven. He seemed familiar to me. I did remember our friend on the inside had been talking about him when I asked about the casualties and injuries of the USJ incident, but I never saw him in person — only word pictures were given to me. Nevertheless, the vivid red hair and quirk that had been described to me were interesting, so I could recognize him. He had a severe concussion — if I remembered correctly.

Christ, heroes heal fast.

"Kirishima Eijiro. That's you right?" I asked as he tried to attack my translucent being. "Interesting, my spy had told me that you had suffered a damaging concussion after the USJ attack. You heal fast, is this the work of Recovery Girl?"

    His facial expressions contorted in horrified expressions as my words travelled across the battlefield, undoubtedly from the mention of a possible spy being among them. Although, that was what I had wanted. I wanted to cause a scene; I wanted to cause mayhem; I wanted them all to suffocate under the possibility of a traitor among them; I wanted them to tear each other limb from limb in a futile attempt at snuffing out the evil that laid in wait around them — though they never would.

    I wanted them to fear for their lives at every waking moment because that was how I had lived for the entirety of my life.

    A flash of yellow sped by me, and I saw Kirishima disappear. One after another, each and every student that had been around me, vanished in a flash of yellow. I was going to go after Izumi and Bakugou, but I wasn't ready to kill them, yet. They haven't suffered enough.

Another chance would arise  at least for now, I've made them all aware of my existence.

    The man in yellow sped back to me and was about to grab me. Of course, that didn't exactly work. I was still using my Ghost quirk, after all; although, the backlash of this quirk was starting to take its toll on me, but it's not like I've never had a headache before, so I tried to silence it as best as I could.