Chapter 52 : So, How's Life At U.A..?

Izuku Yagi's P.O.V

    Stumbling backwards, the girl standing in front of me looked at the head of her parents' killer in horror. I chuckled slightly as I watched blood pool out of the decapitated head and onto my floor. The smell of a rotting human head and metal was invading the room we had been in, and the crimson colour of the man's blood coated the floor thickly.

"T-That's..." She started before I cut her off.

"Harada Doi's head, I know."

"And you..."

"Yeah, I did."

    She stood, staring at me in fear as I waved the head around, gripping it by the hair, and spreading blood to the walls and furniture of the room. Her horrified look only intensified as I tossed the head to the ground—close to the girl's feet—and watched her scream in terror.

    As the head rolled closer and closer to her, cornering her, she ran forwards and towards me. Turning to face the head, rather than my icy glare, she gagged in disgust—both from my actions and the resulting outcome: the bloody, dismembered head.

    I grabbed her arm—hanging loosely by her side—and turned her to face me. Gazing down at her, I grabbed her chin—forcing her to look up at me. Her eyes, coated in terror and repugnance, bored into my psychotic and harsh ones for what seemed like an eternity before I began to speak.

"So, want to join the League, or should I leave you here to think things through?" I asked her with boredom evident in my voice.

    She didn't dare break eye-contact; however, she made sure to remain silent. I took her silence as her needing time to process and left without even so much as another word. This event should begin to get the ball rolling. Either—because of this new development—she will try to escape, or she will break and submit to my schemes. I believe she will go for the latter since people who have had perfect childhoods—who had lived perfect lives—seem to break when even the slightest things don't go their way.

    This past week, that girl had seen and been through a lot. From her parents being murdered gruesomely by her neighbour to learning the horrendous truth of the heroes in such a disturbing way, this girl had been through a lot. From living in her perfect world, with her perfect family, and her perfect friends, to suddenly being dropped into a whirlwind of chaos and horror, she must be starting to lose it. This change of pace would have dire consequences—in either outcome, I had mentioned previously.

    I walked out of the room and decided to go visit Eri, Kota, and the other two children I had saved—to commence the next phase of my ascension. The next phase of the enlightenment. I walked through the common area to see Dabi watching T.V. He looked at me with both guilt and fear as I sneered at him. Walking through the door of the base, I activated Ghost and began to fly towards U.A high.

    Toga had told me that Eri was being held in a hospital, which was, in fact, correct; however, Todoroki and Kaminari had informed me, that due to her dangerous and unpredictable quirk, both the hospital and U.A had decided that it would be in everyone's best interest that she be left in the care of the one man who had the ability to deactivate her quirk if necessary: Aizawa Shota, the homeroom teacher to Class 1-A of U.A high.

    Reaching the little girl would definitely be a difficult feat—considering she is being surveilled by one of the most cautious and serious heroes currently active.

    I had known quite a bit about Eraser Head—even before I had met the League. He wasn't flashy, nor was he funny or easy-going—honestly he was really intense and frightening—but he was incredible at his job. The way he fought and used his interesting quirk with such a high level of efficiency was astounding.