Chapter 54 - The Court room

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

" Why are we sitting here?" Namjoon asked KimHee " I don't know, Chang wan knows it better " Just as she said that, Chang wan came to them " You two, I found the perfect man for this work " Chang wan proudly said moving his hairs back with his fingers " and who is this perfect man?" Namjoon asked, sipping his tea " Come inside" Chang wan said...The man entered into the hall.

Namjoon chocked on his tea and start couching, while KimHee stare at them all shocked " John!" Both Namjoon and KimHee shouted together, Chang wan jumped up and down like a teenager while John standing there awkwardly " I know I'm the best " Chang...

Namjoon chocked on his tea and start couching, while KimHee stare at them all shocked " John!" Both Namjoon and KimHee shouted together, Chang wan jumped up and down like a teenager while John standing there awkwardly " I know I'm the best " Chang wan said and patting himself.

" H-ho-" Chang wan stopped him " Let me explain " Chang wan said " Please" KimHee yelled " I just changed his hair style and dressing, nothing much " Chang wan said and shrugged " Nothing much?! He is looking like a Mafia boss " Namjoon yelled, Chang wan rolled his eyes " That's the plan....John will save her from getting killed and then blah blah blah " He explained the plan to them.

Chang wan stare at Namjoon and KimHee, staring at him with amazed expressions " Great " Chang wan smirked " By I am just a driver, how am I doing to hold that heavy gun?" John asked him nervously, Chang wan rubbed his head but soon turn toward John and warp his arms around his shoulders " Come on baby, Let's practice " Chang wan said to him, who gulped while Namjoon and KimHee just nervously glance at each other.

In the Hospital....

" Hey " Lisa opened the door with loud thug and sat on the couch, Jungkook stares at her " Please Noona, next time, come like a normal person " Jungkook said which made Lisa pouts " Sorry " Lisa mumbled while Jungkook smile at her... Taehyung was fast asleep on the bed... Jungkook sighed and went to sit beside Lisa " Why are you always wearing shorts shirts and tops, Is it any trend or something in Seoul ? " Jungkook asked her and tilt his head.

She smiled and shook her head " Nope, I just like wearing these clothes " She simply said, Jungkook caressing nape " To be honest, When I first saw you, I thought you were a really rude girl and make up, they  doesn't suites you at all " Jungkook said to her nervously...Lisa smiled at him " brother vibes " Lisa thought " okay I won't wear short dresses or makeup " Lisa said, Jungkook give her his bunny smile.

Jungkook glance at Taehyung, who was sleeping with his mouth wide open, he sighed but chuckled...He remember about what Seo joon said to him " Noona, I want to talk to you about something " Lisa nodded her head, signing him to continue... Jungkook explained him everything " this Idiot! I will through him out of the window " Lisa was about to hit Taehyung.

But Jungkook grabbed his arm and made her sit back down " Calm down " Jungkook whispered yelled... Taehyung shifted on the other side on his sleep, with little Whimper " Look at him, sleeping like a dog with wide mouth...like my brother here is worried about him " Lisa said angrily, not realizing what she was saying... Jungkook looked at him surprised " What?" Jungkook said confused.