Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa

Ignore my mistakes Plz....

No one's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook reached Seoul in the midnight....Jungkook looked outside the window with sparkling eyes " Do you like the city Jungkookie?" John asked Jungkook with a smile while Taehyung glared at him " Yes, but I already miss my area " Jungkook said with a pout....Taehyung looked at him and smiles.

" He is cute " Taehyung thought to himself while looking at Jungkook " I Seoul you " Jungkook mumbled to himself looking outside the window...after few minutes they finally reached their mansion " we are here " John said and got out of the car....Taehyung also got out of the car and was about to go but stopped when he saw his father sending dead glares to him.

" Namjoon uncle " Jungkook happily said and went to hug him...Namjoon chuckled and hugged him back " wow, he never hugged me like this " Taehyung thought to himself surprised looking at them " Sorry baby, Him wanted to meet you now but unfortunately he fall asleep and everyone are also asleep " Namjoon said while caressing his nape.

Jungkook shook his head with a smile " it's fine, it's already 1am so no problem " Namjoon chuckled and looked at John " John, take Jungkook's things on the guest room and also Taehyung....come on eat something and go to sleep " Jungkook and Taehyung nodded and went inside....Taehyung was looking at both Namjoon and Jungkook laughing and giggling while eating dinner.

" I'm jealous" Taehyung thought and pout...after dinner Jungkook went to sleep, John guide him to his room and Namjoon was also about to go but Taehyung voice stopped him " Dad....I want to ask you something " Namjoon frowns " Now "? Namjoon asked confused, Taehyung nodded his head "Fine...Let's go to my study room then" Taehyung nodded and followed Namjoon.

They both sat on the sofa,facing each other " so ask me " Namjoon said and leaned back on the sofa " I don't have any problem in getting married with Jungkook....but I want to know about him " Taehyung said and bite his lower lip Getting nervous...Namjoon chuckled " that's why I said to you to spend two weeks with him " Taehyung sighed.

" Why was Jungkook in a hospital? Is uncle Chang wan not his real father?" Namjoon sighed and looked at his son " Jungkook is not Chang wan's real son....Chang wan found him in a hospital " Taehyung frowns " why was  he in the hospital?" Taehyung was asking so many questions....But he wanted to know about Jungkook's past...and why he became a doctor.

Flashback....

A very little village located in Busan, a nurse found a baby crying in the gate of the hospital " Hey why are you sleeping ?" The nurse said to the guard who immediately woke up hearing her voice " sorry mam" he said getting scared, she sigh and picked up the baby from the ground " do you know who left him here " the guard shook his head.

The nurse smile looking at the Baby and caress his cheeks....for next three years she took care of him, the boy was always in the hospital....Nobody names him yet... unfortunately The nurse transferred to Seoul, The boy was really sad but he still smiled...always playing around the hospital...there was a garden and a lake behind the hospital.

Everyday in the morning he gave the newspaper......He was really shy, Everyone loved him, The little hospital was his whole world .

On his 10th birthday, He was sitting on a hill when he saw a man fall from a train, most likely he jumped...the boy ran toward the place and saw the man unconusis on the ground..." uncle I need your help " he said to a man who smiled and happily helped him bring the man to the hospital.

Always the boy took care of him, helping in changing his clothes " what's your name?" Everyday the man  asked him but he always run away without telling him his name which confused the man " He don't have a name " The doctor told him everything about The boy " so no one never came to take him ?" The doctor sadly smiled and went away.

The man stood up from the bed and sat on the wheelchair and made his way towards the garden " So you will become a doctor like me ?" Chang wook asked The boy who blushed and nodded his head " but you have to go to school for that " Chang wook said which made the boy pout....the man was listening to them.

" But I don't have parents....a-and also a name " Chang wook  smiled and pat his head " Don't worry...I have to go " he said and went away...the man  went to him and looked at the boy who looked down, a rabbit in his arms " a rabbit in a bunny's hand " The boy pouts " I'm not a bunny " He said and pout once again...the man  chuckled.

" Don't worry, they call me a bunny too " Chang wan said....The boy looked up at him " really?" The man nodded with a smile....they talked for hours, The boy felt real comfortable with the man  " can I name you?" The boy looked at him confuse, which made the man chuckled " can I give you a name?" the boy nodded.

" Jungkook" He said with a smiled " what's your name ?" jungkook asked him " Chang wan " the man said with a smile....They became really close, every night they hid under the blanket and with the help to a light, they read stories, And Jungkook sleeping on Chang wan's chest.

They were again sitting in the garden " I saw that you jumped from the train, why ?" Jungkook asked him,while caressing the rabbits head...Chang wan sighed " my son wanted to kill me more money, so I was running away from him " Jungkook looked at Chang wan and pat his back " it's okay, I'm your son " Jungkook said with a smile, Chang wan smiled back.

Finally Chang wan was fully fine, he adopted Jungkook and took him with him...... everyone were really sad, Jungkook was took but he smiled too...They came to a very good place.

Present....

Taehyung smiled hearing all that " Chang wan took care of him like his own son, he love him so much....and Jungkook too, but Jungkook wanted to become a doctor, he wanted to help everyone....which he did, now go to sleep " Namjoon said and wipes his tears...Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

" You are really lucky my son, Jungkook will be your life partner....I hope he will make you a better person...but I'm scared about Grandma and you knowing about your past " Namjoon thought to himself and sighed....

____________________

A quick chapter, I'm sleepy and my head hurts, ignore my mistakes

Any thoughts?

Finally Jungkook is in Seoul

Favourite part of the chapter?

- I purple you 💜

- author nim 🐰