Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?

Ignore my mistakes plz....(which I noticed I make the most)

So my chapter got deleted at first and now I'm writing this chapter at 4 am with half open eyes, so please ignore my allll mistakes...

No one's Pov

Soo Hyun Entered into the Kim Mansion smiling Ear to ear " Where are everyone!" He shouted earning everyone's attention " Why are you screaming like someone stole your favourite boxers " KimHee said to Soo Hyun who scoffed " Cake!" Jin was about to snatch the cake from Soo Hyun but Soo Hyun hid it behind his back.

" That's for Jungkook " Soo Hyun said, Taehyung came downstairs " Where is Jungkook?" Soo Hyun asked Taehyung, who points toward the front door with Yeonjun " Where were you?" Taehyung asked him in cold tone, Jungkook glared at him " Yeonjun needed some help for his exam that's why we went to Library " Jungkook simply said while Yeonjun also nodded his head.

" Jungkook" Soo Hyun called for him, who finally face him " Congratulations,you are selected as the official doctor of Seoul Hospital " Jungkook smiled widely while Taehyung and other smiled looking at him.. Jungkook rushed to hug Taehyung, well that's what Taehyung thought.... Jungkook hugged Soo Hyun, who was taken back while  Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looks at Taehyung direction " I'm officially the doctor now " Happily said, Taehyung smiled at him, while others also was happy to see Jungkook smiling widely and He rushed towards his direction

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looks at Taehyung direction " I'm officially the doctor now " Happily said, Taehyung smiled at him, while others also was happy to see Jungkook smiling widely and He rushed towards his direction... but ignored Taehyung and hugged Chang wan who was behind him.

Taehyung looks at him in disbelief while his arms opened for a hug, Jin and KimHee laughed while Namjoon and Soo Hyun holding back their laugh " Yah! I knew that you're a genius now stop hugging me " Chang wan said to him, who pulled away from the hug pouting " Meanie " He mumbled.

~~~~
" I'm sacred " Mina said to Lisa, who was doing her make up right now " Don't worry and stop whining, because my Hitler boss took a day off and I had to do all of the work " Lisa whined, while Mina chuckled " You're really cute " Mina said to her who blushed " Well Thank you " She shyly said lowering her head.

Mina just chuckled at her " Stop Flirting with her " Jennie said to them seriously " Hey " Lisa nervously waved at her who looked away, while Mina sat their awkwardly " Okay Mina it's time " Hoseok and Yoongi entered into the room and noticed the uncomfortable atmosphere " Something seems off " Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, who rolled his eyes.

" You guys, Mina is straight...She is not coming in between your unconfessed relationship " Yoongi said to them, while Jennie and Lisa blushed and Mina sighed in relief " okay Now, Mina like the plan, don't get nervous And try to reject everything is wants to do okay " Mina nodded her head, building some confidence mentally.

Jimin's POV

" I'm really excited to meet Yoonji " I stare at my mother who was litterly jumping on her wheelchair " Clam down lady " I jokingly said to her who scoffed " are you even the same person, who was in the kitchen entire day cooking for his girlfriend " I pouts and always about to say something, but heard the door bell " She's here " I checked myself in the mirror and went to open the door...I opened the door,.....Am I in heaven.