Chapter 59 - Lucy In love

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Jungkook smiled looking at Taehyung, who was asleep on his shoulder, hugging his arm... Sometimes Taehyung acts like cute baby and in split seconds changed into dominate tiger... Jungkook closed his eyes and rested his head on Taehyung's....Minho was beside them snoring loudly...and people in the plane staring at him weirdly.

" Dear passengers plane with land in sometime... please prepare for the land "

Jungkook signed and opened his eyes....He glance at Taehyung and Minho " Minho Hyung, wake up " Jungkook shakes Minho, who jolt up on his seat " W-What?" Minho asked him in confused tone " plane will land in some time " Jungkook said to him who nodded his head and rubbed his eyes... Jungkook moved his head and smiled looking at Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

" I don't want to wake him, he is so cute " Jungkook thought to himself, but he had to...He caresses Taehyung's cheeks who leaned in the touch " Hyung, wake up " Jungkook softly whispered to him, who nuzzled his face in his arm " Hyung, plane will land in some time " Jungkook said to him, Taehyung finally opened his eyes and looked at Jungkook, who blushed, because the Taehyung who was looking so cute a moment ago, now was looking really hot.

Taehyung leaned a little and peck on his lips, who wide his eyes and hit his chest " Yah! " Taehyung chuckled deeply and sat straight...After sometime plane lands and Taehyung and Jungkook slowly starts moving out, Minho behind them " The car is waiting for us, come on " Jungkook waved at Minho, who smiled at him and waved back.... Taehyung huffed and dragged Jungkook with him, who sighed at his possessive husband.

In Seoul

" In 3...2...1" Chang wan, Namjoon and John were hiding behind the tree...staring at Lucy, who was standing in a park...cursing at someone of the phone " idiot! I asked you for his information but you still don't know who the hell he is!" But she flinched when few men surrounded her....one of them snached the phone away from her.

" Hello lady " the one who was standing in the center smirked at her....Chang wan and Namjoon laughed while John shook his head, regretting all of his life's decisions " what do you want?" She asked them unbothered, no sign of fear visible on her face " Give us money " He said to him " Go on you idiot " Chang wan pushed John...who sighed.

" One they woke me up this early, two using is usual plan for a psychopath " John mumbled and ran to Lucy " Stay away from her " John shouted and pushed the men away from Lucy...Lucy stare at John " It's him "Lucy thought to herself and smirked " who are you!" The man yelled at John, who smirked and moved towards him.

" Grime Reaper " John said to him and pushed him...Chang wan and Namjoon cheered secretly " Grab him " Before they could do something...John beat them and they ran away from there....John turn to Lucy who was quite impress looking at John " Are you okay ?" John asked her who nodded her head " okay then, I will get going.... getting late for interview " John said and start walking.

" Why isn't she stopping him? " Chang wan mumbled, while John rolled his eyes " and they thought this plane will work " John thought and shook his head in disbelief " Wait!" He wide his eyes when Lucy stopped him, Chang wan laughed... Namjoon shook his head " What interview?" Lucy asked him in a cold tone " Bodyguard " John instantly said to her...Lucy took a deep breath.

" You can be my Bodyguard...I really wanted someone like you " Lucy said to him, who wide his eyes shocked " Really?" John asked her...who nodded her head " Yes, tommorow *** " She said and starts walking towards her car " wow what an Idiot " John said and chuckled...Lucy sat inside her car and chuckled...she dailled someone's number " No need to find his information...I found him " She said hangs up the call.