Chapter 60- Tiger and Bunny

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Jungkook giggled when he saw Taehyung looking at their breakfast with watery mouth looking adorable...They were sitting in the restaurant for their breakfast, it was Jungkook's idea to eat out while Taehyung wanted to stay in the room but still loves his baby too much to leave him alone...but the idea wasn't that bad.

Beautiful morning, Beautiful husband and breakfast with Beautiful view... perfect staring of their honeymoon " Wow, dude " Taehyung said to the waiter who smiled at them polity....and served them some more food and left leaving them both alone with the Beautiful view and delicious food.

Jungkook giggled when Taehyung instantly digged into the food " Yummy " Taehyung said and drink tea while Jungkook starts to eat some fresh fruits " Hyung, I always wanted to come here

Jungkook giggled when Taehyung instantly digged into the food " Yummy " Taehyung said and drink tea while Jungkook starts to eat some fresh fruits " Hyung, I always wanted to come here...Venice one of my favourite city " Jungkook said to Taehyung who smiled at him, seeing him cutely chewing on the grapes.

Indeed, Venice one of the most beautiful city in the world... Jungkook always wanted to come to Venice...not only Venice but more of Italy's cities " I'm glad you're happy... but which city of country do you want to visit Koo?" Taehyung asked him and eat the toast " Florence,....and of course Rome " Jungkook said and smiled at Taehyung

Taehyung stares at Jungkook, who was peacefully eating his breaking, sipping his banana milk from time to time...He grabbed his phone and dailled someone's number " yeah, hello Lisa " Jungkook stopped eating and looks at Taehyung with frowns eyebrows " now you have to handle office for 2 weeks...me and kookie decide to spend some more time here " Taehyung said but out his phone away from his ear when Lisa yelled on the other side.

" Yah! How can I handle the work alone,you cruel fuxker " Jungkook giggled when he saw Taehyung rolling his eyes " Don't whine, that's your job and you can ask Mina for help too " Taehyung said and hangs up the call before Lisa could even say something " your sister is really loud " Taehyung said to him who shook his head Smiling " Hyung eat this " Jungkook feed Taehyung some grapes.

After their breakfast they decided to walk around the city " Hyung, why did you said that to Lisa Noona?" Jungkook asked him, holding his arm tightly, as he was feeling cold " I planed something...I won't tell you now, now Shh " Jungkook pouts but nodded his head " Look " Jungkook points at a bridge on the other side from them " wait " Jungkook took out his camera and takes a picture.

I won't tell you now, now Shh " Jungkook pouts but nodded his head " Look " Jungkook points at a bridge on the other side from them " wait " Jungkook took out his camera and takes a picture