Chapter 22- Blushing Bun

Ignore my mistakes plz...

Double update 👁️👁️

No one's POV

" I can't believe you did that " Jungkook angrily said to Taehyung, who was awkwardly smiling " that was a mistake " Taehyung said " What mistakes, You left his wheelchair....and you didn't even helped me " While Jungkook was scolding him, everyone were holding their laughter " great friends " Taehyung thought to himself and mentally scoffed.

" Anyways...Let's go and meet Chaeyoung parents " Everyone nodded and stood up....they start walking towards their houses it was not really far from hospital, after Chaeyoung's death... Hospital's owner gave him their own house near the hospital.

" It's so weird " Jimin mumbled " want is weird ?" Yoonji asked him, with cold tune " Bogum done all of that, there were many profs....how can he be still free ?" Yoonji looked him " for the first time you said something which makes sense " She said, Jimin rolled his eyes " actually his lawyer was really powerful....he helped him " Jungkook said.

Taehyung stopped walking " what did you just said ?" Taehyung asked Jungkook " I said his lawyer was really powerful...he helped him " Jungkook repeated...Taehyung went to him " Actually I know his lawyer....maybe he can help us " Jungkook looked at him with smile " Really?" Taehyung nodded his head, feeling good seeing Jungkook smile.

" Actually he is from Busan......a little far from here, maybe we can meet him tomorrow?" Jungkook nodded his head " yeah okay " They reached their house...the house was not really bad, a beautiful garden..roof , the only bad think was that there was a forest behind it...which is really dangerous.

Jungkook moved forward and knocked on the door...Jungkook looked at Taehyung " Don't say anything related to Bogum...they hate him " Taehyung nodded his head ...after few seconds a woman opened the door...She smiled widely And hugged him " where were you ?" She asked in a worried tune.

" No where " They all talked to Chaeyoung's parents.... Taehyung saw many pictures of Chaeyoung and Jungkook together... Teenagers, kids, college, hospital etc... Chaeyoung was very a genius and talented girl....But Bogum runied her life for his pleasure...and after that Chaeyoung took her own life.... thinking about it made Taehyung really angry.

He didn't knew who was Chaeyoung, except the thing that she saw Jungkook's best friend...still he felt angry, But about Her parents and Jungkook? They were really close with her....they felt broke, angry but broke...their presious diamond was dead because of Bogum....Taehyung looked at Jungkook " I will help you bunny....we will fight together " .

After an hour they decide to go home, before Living Jungkook gave money to them " we don't need it Jungkook " Chaeyoung father said... Jungkook shook his head smiling " Come on...you call me your son, you're son is doing his duty " Jungkook said... Chaeyoung's father and mother hugged him " Thank you " they sobbed.

Jungkook tried hard not to cry,  Taehyung smiled looking at them... They were walking back, Yoonji and Jimin fighting again, Hoseok and Yoongi flirting while Taekook...." Is he thinking about Mincho this deeply ?" Taehyung thought to himself " I want Taehyung to stop smoking....like forever " Jungkook thought to himself.

Taehyung sigh And decided to break the silence between them " Why didn't you talked to them about reopening the case ?" Taehyung asked him...Jungkook looked at him " Because we still need profs...and also I will file the case in Seoul " Jungkook said...biting his lip in anger thinking about Bogum.

Taehyung nodded " okay....but don't meet him alone, I will come with you " Jungkook nodded his head " you guys were about to meet his lawyer today " Yoongi said....Jungkook and Taehyung wide their eyes " How can you forget that Mister Kim?!? Jungkook shouted... Taehyung sighed.